How Good r iball mobiles & new launch iBall Touch IPS261 ?

Techie#1

Skilled
How Good r iball mobiles in general & new launch "iBall Touch IPS261" in particular?

The specs list for the phone appears quite impressive on paper for a 3-4k phone,particularly the rated battery capacity of 2300mAh with 18+hrs of talk time .

details here> iBall Mobiles IPS-261 Long Battery Phone : iBallmobiles

I have no idea abt iball phones,..was just checking for a low budget phone with standard features,including a very GOOD battery life(for practical indian use),...was impressed with the battery rating of the IPS-261 & also it has a IPS Screen to boot in addition it being a touch & type ....&.all that at a low cost!

Being sold @ebay.in for 3,589.00 ,check >http://www.ebay.in/itm/iBall-Touch-...6?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item5646f5b7a2

Any idea guys?

Re: How Good is iBall Touch IPS261 ? I really need a honest feedback here!

vivek.krishnan said:
Mate, would advice you to spend that cash on something better.
Better toh...i have got a SGS2,...SO was looking for something sasta (phone with Great xtra long battery life & decent features & nice looking in candy bar form) for the rush hours,where i cannot take or afford to loose my sgs2,after recently loosing my motorola defy,whose memory is still painfully fresh in my mind.Once burnt twice shy...so was basically looking for a nice /ok looking decent feature mobile as a 2nd phone in a sasta/affordable price!

Afait,...all the iball phones r quite same to china/taiwan mobile with a 1 yr warranty as addition!...if many of such china mobile r still very much usable,being still used as the main phone for many of my known ppls, after 2-3 yrs of rough heavy usage & handling,...can these iball phone be such bad,as to NOT even worth consideration?

I really need a honest feedback here!

The thing is these phones don't have a very friendly interface. There are lots and lots of minor problems like slow response speed, bad menu design which will eventually frustrate you!

So it will be better to buy a cheap Nokia Symbian phone or a SE Cedar. They will give you good battery life and much more usable interface.

Sometimes I feel like throwing my Xperia and use only my Nokia 6303i :p

Back