Security Software How can we educate about software security?

Still can't understand what you are asking about. You will have elaborate and explain in detail.

You are asking about educating users regarding security? Or, are you asking about some kind of security for the software installed on your system?

its a spammer who will eventually reply with "in my view, xyz services will provide best security". spammers have to get creative nowadays

if you want security software then install any free antivirus like Avast and if you want to bring awareness then post the threats about it on Social network, very simple.

I think you're asking about "How we can be assured that the software we are going to install is secure or not"?
If this is the question than you perform following things to ensure it:
1. Check about the detail of the software and its copyright T&C.
2. Try checking its official site, all genuine software have their official sites and they reveal all about them there.
3. If you're not sure about the software, try installing it in the safe mode option, and see if asking any permissions or not.
4. If you really want to go in depth you can read all the T&C of the software during the time of its installation.
5. Finally, the most important. If you're not sure about the software never install it in your Hard Drives, try using a external drive for this purpose.

Hope these things works for you! Let us know your feedback! :)

I was pretty clear about the question initially but after reading the conversation it made me confused.
I think he need to know how we can educate people about software security, and answer is by blogging or posting article or information on social network sites, forums, etc.

Back