How Can I Undo a Seen Message Into Unseen Message On Instagram For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello There
I Got Message From a Person On Instagram But Mistakenly I Opened That Person Message And Now It is No More Unread message
So How Can I Undo Or Revert This Change of Message Status OR How Can I Unseen a Seen Message In DM Of Instagram for Everyone (From both sides)

Let me Explain this in brief suppose If a Person Sends me a message and I mistakenly Seen it but I dont want to see it but now it is too late that person knows that I have seen his message
So My Question Is How Can I Undo Or Revert This Change In Message status From SEEN on His DM to SENT So due to which he will Know That I Havent seen his message yet as it will only Show SENT status to the messages he sent to me

So Anybody has a solution to this problem then please help me out

Im Posting This Thread Again Because My Issue is Not Solved Yet
Hello There
I Got Message From a Person On Instagram But Mistakenly I Opened That Person Message And Now It is No More Unread message
So How Can I Undo Or Revert This Change of Message Status OR How Can I Unseen a Seen Message In DM Of Instagram for Everyone (From both sides)

Let me Explain this in brief suppose If a Person Sends me a message and I mistakenly Seen it but I dont want to see it but now it is too late that person knows that I have seen his message
So My Question Is How Can I Undo Or Revert This Change In Message status From SEEN on His DM to SENT So due to which he will Know That I Havent seen his message yet as it will only Show SENT status to the messages he sent to me

Im Posting This Thread Again Because My Issue is Not Solved Yet
Hello There

Delete your instagram account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back