Budget 0-20k How are EVM SSDs?

ksud

Disciple
How are the storage devices from EVM company in general? They are rather cheap so would expect some compromises but in what aspects (reliability, performance)? They do offer 5 year warranty on some of the products.

Buying one 256GB SSD for the boot drive for an office desktop, so nothing resource intensive. If this one works fine then I might consider getting a 2TB SSD for my personal laptop later...

How are the storage devices from EVM company in general? They are rather cheap so would expect some compromises but in what aspects (reliability, performance)? They do offer 5 year warranty on some of the products.

Buying one 256GB SSD for the boot drive for an office desktop, so nothing resource intensive. If this one works fine then I might consider getting a 2TB SSD for my personal laptop later...
Do not take risk and do not compromise when it comes to storage peripherals. Stick to proper brands.

Do not take risk and do not compromise when it comes to storage peripherals. Stick to proper brands.

Seems like it will a while till we can trust the brand completely with our data...

The office computer is mostly used for online work so I am not too much concerned about data loss. Let's hope it doesn't die on me in the next few years...

Back