WTB Honda city MH

girish925

Adept
Hello looking to buy a honda city MH registered year 2015-2017 in good condition :)
other option - maruti swift 2016-2018

It may sound a bit wierd the reason i started a thread here is coz i want to buy it from a end user rather than buying it from dealers :)

mods if this thread is irrelevant it can be deleted :)

girish

Attachments

• maruti-swift-limited-edition-02.jpeg
    maruti-swift-limited-edition-02.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 89
  • Honda-City-Body-kit-Auto-Expo-2016-4.jpg
    Honda-City-Body-kit-Auto-Expo-2016-4.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 87
While you are looking for the car, this may help you in your decision, these are the companies which offer their original spare parts including body panels for 3rd party resellers or individuals to buy.

Suzuki, hyundai, mahindra, tata and BMW. - These companies say you can repair your car from anywhere we can give you the original part you need.

For all the rest of the companies - They say you need something to repair? Bring your car to us, we will install the part for you in the service center.
You can get spare parts for those in aftermarket but the original OEM parts are little hard to find.

Adding to the advice above, also consider the cost of replacement headlight/taillight assemblies, bumpers and maybe windshield. For a lot of brands, they're a lot higher than you'd expect.

Some years ago when OPEL left the Indian market, a replacement headlight was a quarter the cost of the entire car.

If only you had posted just 3 months back you could have had my Swift in pristine condition with only 12 kms on it.
Anyways all the best in your search.

Back