HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Use coupon GC1AG515P4PS to avail Rs. 2000 off on Rs. 4000
Use coupon GCCUCF5V95P5 to avail Rs. 800 off on Rs. 2000
Use coupon GCGB1V472E5C to avail Rs. 300 off on Rs.1000

Hurry!Limited Stocks
*Applicable only on clothing section

Use coupon* GCKAFSCEAEZF for Rs. 500 OFF
OFFER ENDS ON 31st Jan, 2013
* Applicable on Clothing, Accessories, Footwear, Jewellery.
* Minimum cart value Rs. 1200.

is it safe to buy a laptop from HS18. has any one bought. how is the packaging and delivery time experience

Yes. Packaging is superb with great delivery time. I have even ordered a double door fridge from homeshop 18. Was directly delivered by Godrej company with free shipping/courier. :D

Homeshop coupons 200 off on 1500

GCKP9CJHJD5T
GCDKBPBU4C1C
GC35T85PAEJ7
GCZC5E4UAEZ1

valid till 28th feb 2013

Not applicable on
1.Mobile handset and accessories
2.electronics
3.computers and peripherals
4.gift vouchers
5.camera and camcorders

I don't it can be used once or many times ...I got them with my purchases from homeshop18.com

Homeshop coupons 200 off on 1500

GCKP9CJHJD5T
GCDKBPBU4C1C
GC35T85PAEJ7
GCZC5E4UAEZ1

valid till 28th feb 2013

Not applicable on
1.Mobile handset and accessories
2.electronics
3.computers and peripherals
4.gift vouchers
5.camera and camcorders

I don't it can be used once or many times ...I got them with my purchases from homeshop18.com
these are one time coupons
i have around 10 coupons with me which i wont be using so if anyone wants them i will be happy to share the coupon

Yes. Packaging is superb with great delivery time. I have even ordered a double door fridge from homeshop 18. Was directly delivered by Godrej company with free shipping/courier. :D

were u charged any octroi on the invoice amount. which city was it delivered to. are there any octroi charges if we buy laptops from HS18. shipment will be to mumbai

- - - Updated - - -

Are you getting it for cheap price?

few days back i was getting the laptop @2000 off online payment but that offer is closed. heard that we have to pay octroi if products are shipped from outside of mumbai to mumbai. is this correct.

Ideally correct. But most of the times items reach us without octroi. Atleast I have never been charged any octroi for several online purchases I have made from homeshop18.
heard that we have to pay octroi if products are shipped from outside of mumbai to mumbai. is this correct.

even i have read about this octroi charges being 4% in mumbai. i also had sopken to one HS18 CC exec. he said sometimes octroi is charged and sometimes not to mumbai.

by the way have u ordered any high valued items from HS18 ie more than 20,000

Ideally correct. But most of the times items reach us without octroi. Atleast I have never been charged any octroi for several online purchases I have made from homeshop18.

Back