HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

S3 sold out. IPad 3 with Wifi + 4G with
Coupon: GC9ZY4FCK3QC
HomeShop18.com Superdeals: Samsung Galaxy S3, Apple iPad 3, HTC Desire C, Sony Vaio, Dwarika Kurti-Legging Combo, Vivanta Jewellery Combo

MrQFO.png

^ They are way too big a dealer to get into losses. Pretty much all the phone deals on homeshop18 are from cart2india. Also I have noticed these special one days prices are on models which are out of favour or will soon be outdated due to an updated model coming into the market. The stocks aren't clearance in that they are mostly from June 2012 , but they help the manufacturer / distributor get rid of surplus
These retailers are normally taking losses to drive consumer growth. Thanks to Flipkart online shopping is gaining good ground. If you read Forbes article on FK, they hold quite huge inventory and are taking losses. But they have done some good: There was time when my office people gawked at me for buying from FK. Now I see some or the other retailer standing outside my office everyday.

OTOH, just bought some clothes from HS18. Total paid for a pair of jeans + 1 tshit = 1054. I dont expect it to be really high quality stuff but what the heck should last at least 6-8 mths.

Samsung reduced the price of Galaxy R in similar price range to liquidate stock, I guess they are doing the same with Galaxy advance.
I hope they are planning to finally launch Ace 2 in India.

Hey, all new here. Been busy at OCN. Wanted to pick up a new mouse as my CM spawn packed up. Looking at the MS Express ltd. edition - MRP 700.
Now homeshop has it for 699 and buytheprice for 650. Anyone got coupons I can use ? Throw me a PM?

Homeshop 18 is quite a fraud- they post low prices- take your money and then keep postponing the dispatch of item. I my case they took 14.7k from my CC last month- my four inquiries only elicited reply- will dispatch soon, and then when i raised alarms- atlast agreed to send my money back after using it for 3 weeks plus. Be careful with this site !!

Homeshop 18 is quite a fraud- they post low prices- take your money and then keep postponing the dispatch of item. I my case they took 14.7k from my CC last month- my four inquiries only elicited reply- will dispatch soon, and then when i raised alarms- atlast agreed to send my money back after using it for 3 weeks plus. Be careful with this site !!

I bought a phone on their superdeal offer and received the phone in 3 days

Back