History of Techenclave???

nikhil people fell for your story because of your post count, rep level and forum age, not for just the story :p :)

your story might be true but again people are made to believe otherwise since a mod says you fooled around :p

maybe we will never know how and why TE came into existence...!! (???)

i think te was born from another indian tech website i vaguely remeber it i wish either safin or apex could throw some llight on thhis

^^ Not just tech arena... Techarena.com

Them due to some fights between admins/mods, it became techarena.in n now its almost dead :D

N later techenclave was formed :)

It was more like Thinkdigit >>> TA >>> and now TE.

Some real oldies I remember from that time are Mask, bladerunner, Indyan, cornysree, medpal.

techno_funky said:

Only people I remember from that time are Mask and Bladerunner, have no clue where mask is now.
TD -> ProBoards -> TA -> TE

Masky is still around. Just a little busy with his real life :)

techno_funky said:

Some real oldies I remember from that time are Mask, bladerunner, Indyan, cornysree, medpal.
More or less this was how it happened. I also remember Rahul aka Renegade who I believe was one of founding members of TE. If my memory serves me right, I think it was a person name sandeep who was one of the initial admin in TA who broke off before the good guys got back together to form TE. Good job guys!!!

Back