Highest selling IEMs of PN- JVC Marshmallow for only Rs.422 shipped.

Do you have it in Black color? I can see that there are 3-4 colors but in the product page it shows only White.
I have a black colored phone so which color do you think would match my phone's color?

Feedbacks for your site: Please do NOT set a password character limit!!
I like to have over 25 chars long password. TY.

Sorry, Black Marshmallows are sold out . Only white is available . If you need black earphones , you can consider Sound Magic PL-13 for similar price range or PL-11 if you can stretch your budget to ~750.
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...13-425-pl11-750-pl-30-1190-mp-21-1190.145612/
You could also consider the Cowon models - which have optional mic and sound seems to be very food as per reviews.
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/cowon-em1-earphones-rs-745-with-mic-rs-1145.145868/

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the Blue ones? If no then I'd like to reserve one White Marshmallow. Will buy it soon.

what about extra foam tips? what will be price for two pairs of foam tips for marshmallows along with a new pair of earphones?

You can add two pairs of extra foam tips for Rs.100 along with the new earphones.

How can I add the extra foams to my cart. I have added the earphones and it takes me to payment confirmation page.
I can add in remarks for adding two extra foam tips but how will pay the extra 100Rs. I wish to pay through net banking only.

During checkout , select Bank Transfer instead of the " payment gateway " . You will be provided with account details which you will have to add as payee and do a manual NEFT transfer.

Blue is also not available . White is in stock .

You can add two pairs of extra foam tips for Rs.100 along with the new earphones.
If I make the payment today can I expect to get it by Saturday? As I would be out of station from the Sunday ie. 26th May.
Please let me know asap.[DOUBLEPOST=1369168357][/DOUBLEPOST]btw payment to be made by Cash Deposit.

If I make the payment today can I expect to get it by Saturday? As I would be out of station from the Sunday ie. 26th May.
Please let me know asap.[DOUBLEPOST=1369168357][/DOUBLEPOST]btw payment to be made by Cash Deposit.

Should be delivered most probably unless address is of remote location . Metro cities delivery is done within 2 days .

Go ahead and place your order , if its done before 4 PM , will be shipped today itself.

Hi, I would like to order Blue color JVC marshmallow headphones. I visited your website but did not get any 'Buy' or 'Add to Cart' option to buy the headphones. I have also created an account there but to no luck. Please let me know how can I order these headphones? And what is current price of the headphones?

Hi, I would like to order Blue color JVC marshmallow headphones. I visited your website but did not get any 'Buy' or 'Add to Cart' option to buy the headphones. I have also created an account there but to no luck. Please let me know how can I order these headphones? And what is current price of the headphones?

Blue is not available sir . Only white is in stock. Price for same is 451 after using coupon code JVC200 on www.proaudiohome.com

Got my pair yesterday. Quick service @PristineNote. The funny thing is I removed the filter or mesh of both the earplugs and tried your signature acoustic elements filter, somehow they fit in. The earphones sound quite clear, though vocals and guitars (mids) sound a bit thinner than I'd like. However, a steal for its price. My wife loves it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Black Marshmallows are sold out . Only white is available . If you need black earphones , you can consider Sound Magic PL-13 for similar price range or PL-11 if you can stretch your budget to ~750.
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...13-425-pl11-750-pl-30-1190-mp-21-1190.145612/
You could also consider the Cowon models - which have optional mic and sound seems to be very food as per reviews.
http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/cowon-em1-earphones-rs-745-with-mic-rs-1145.145868/

i would like to pick up the jvc Marshmallows for 422 how do i purchase it.

Back