Hi Guys!!

K.I.T.T.

Disciple
Hi!! My name is Ashish Mohanty. my parents are originally from Orissa, India, but now I'm settled in the UK.

all I can say is nice site you have here. I'll definitely be browsing through the forums regularly.

Thanks go to Quad Master for introducing me to these forums on Xtreme Systems. I am usually online at www.cpcff.co.uk, a website co-founded by me and 2 other readers of "Custom PC" magazine, which mainly focuses on the latest hardware and overclocking.

Anyway, see you round!! :cool2:

235? lol surely you mean 535 (or 435....possible 635 if you're VERY lucky)? With the mod redundant, It does 580/615, however I keep it at 575/610 24/7 so theres no chance of it conking out when im playing F.E.A.R. With the mod, It will do 635/615....dont ask about temps lol....on stock cooling lol :no:

I only ever use the mod when I benchmark it. However, It should be used 24/7 once I get around watercooling my rig early in February :cool2:

Sure will mate :D

Will post an entire mod-log over here. did you get that card in India? How much did it cost? Mine cost about £150 over here....

PS: whats the exchange rate? Last time i visited, it was like £1 = Rs. 80/-

Back