Hey TE community

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullSmazer

Disciple
I know if tech enclave because I had bought a mouse from discord and then someone mentioned this website which was the first time I heard it's name.

I'm excited to buy some stuff here and meet others with similar interests.

Bunch of my messages are pending for mod approval for 8-9 hours. Is that because I'm a recruit?

Can we make it so instead of flagging every message after some x points for recruits they can message and mods or anyone in form can report it to be removed.

I currently cannot ask anything in threads as my one question will get posted after 5-10 hours. How as a recruit will I get help from asking anything if I cannot discuss?

Please get a good feedback from community on this and improve the process. I understand that it is to prevent spam but it shouldn't be resisting to new members otherwise it will be hard to stick in the forum

If there's a limit to the messages by recruits then maybe add it to rules? It is currently hard to find all the information at one place

I cannot post thread in Latest Technology News. Is this also a restriction for Recruits?

The description says that it is open to everyone but cannot see a button to post thread.
Either change the text or add a pinned post mentioning the information same as done in Classifieds

1686908845477.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back