Here to hopefully grow from being a casual pleb

Wack

Recruit
Hello,

I've been gaming since I was 6 years old, I am 24 now and man this has to be the most expensive time for gaming on PC.
Only ever bought new PC parts, But the more time I spend looking at New GPU prices the more i'm inclined to just get a good used GPU.
But at least during this process, I've found this forum which I had no clue existed for so long back, Kinda Insane it went under my radar.

Glad I found it and look forward to discussing gaming, tech and everything in between.

But the more time I spend looking at New GPU prices the more i'm inclined to just get a good used GPU.
Go for it, just get something in warranty since this is your first time buying used. 3060ti offer great price/perf, see if you can get it around 22k.

Go for it, just get something in warranty since this is your first time buying used. 3060ti offer great price/perf, see if you can get it around 22k.
Yeah bro, it's becoming even more of a possibility considering the 4070 leaks suggest a 650-750$ price. I'm gonna try and get a 3080 here.

Hello,

I've been gaming since I was 6 years old, I am 24 now and man this has to be the most expensive time for gaming on PC.
Only ever bought new PC parts, But the more time I spend looking at New GPU prices the more i'm inclined to just get a good used GPU.
But at least during this process, I've found this forum which I had no clue existed for so long back, Kinda Insane it went under my radar.

Glad I found it and look forward to discussing gaming, tech and everything in between.
Can you tell me how you found this forum? Just doing some research

Can you tell me how you found this forum? Just doing some research
Reddit. I also found out about gameloot there, But the 7 day warranty part of it is terrible. I could never be at ease knowing the card could shit the bed any day and there's nothing I could about it.

Back