Help want to know world ranking of this university for bank loan !

oh yes please do , my chat friends have told me about the amazing vodka and wonderful russian people you meet , yes i am sarcastic :D,

do you just want to know ranking or general news about the college?

save money dont do mbbs from russia !

Too late mate :(

oh yes please do , my chat friends have told me about the amazing vodka and wonderful russian people you meet , yes i am sarcastic :D,

do you just want to know ranking or general news about the college?

yeah the ranking only... the bank is asking the ranking to sanction the loan...ma friends dad said 99% of the work is done to get the loan he just wants the latest ranking info for the bank.

thats the first thing i told him ..i dont know whats his problem is in russia he is saying he tried he cant get the info ...thats why his dad called me ...i tried googling but want a reliable site for the ranking...i honestly dont know where to look :(
why not just contact the college?

and you really want to go to a college which has no idea about a ranking?

I am sorry if i was not clear before...its not for me i am asking its for a friend...he has already made this decision too late to change now....is there no other way to reliably know the ranking ?

I am sorry if i was not clear before...its not for me i am asking its for a friend...he has already made this decision too late to change now....is there no other way to reliably know the ranking ?

I cannot help you with the ranking, but please for the love of God tell your friend NOT to do MBBS from Russia. I'm a doctor and trust me things are a bit ugly for doctors coming from Russia/Ukriane/China. Nepal is an exception (they normally pick top notch ex-government college Indian faculty). And he has to keep in mind that an MD from Russia is equivalent to MBBS from India. Apart from that, he will have to clear FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) before applying for medical license in India.

Back