[HELP] PRIVATE Chat Room

HelpMe

Recruit
I need a website/way which allow me to create a PRIVATE Chat Room (which shouldn't die for at-least 2 hours) and one can access my chat room without signup(I'll give him the link/url of the private chat room and then he opens the link in his browser and can access my chat room).. Hope I'm clear..

Suggest me some websites/way.. Looking forward for help ASAP. :)

Note: I don't want to use any software or things similar like that.. Neither I want to use Email Id Chat feature like Yahoo Messenger or so.. As i said i want private chat room which one can access without SignUp.

~HelpMe!

^^ Nah! It's quite a different thing. I don't want to setup IRC channel.

Suppose I've a friend with whom i want to chat INSTANTLY..but he don't have any email id. Then what to do? A website which offer me to create a page where ONLY we can chat.. This is what I want.. :) Please help me..

~HelpMe

Its not that hard to start a channel in a open server ... goto some p2p-net or efnet server and make a channel by just typing /j #channelname and u r done(only if u dont want to register ) ..

VinX said:
Its not that hard to start a channel in a open server ... goto some p2p-net or efnet server and make a channel by just typing /j #channelname and u r done(only if u dont want to register ) ..
he said a website not IRC in the first post ..:no:

Back