Help on C++ game programming

power_nitin

Disciple
Jul 25, 2006
can ne1 tell me some site 2 learn c++ game programming????
i m a very frustrated searching the web.........i hav also downloaded the torrent but it dosent work properly.........so if ne1 could plz help me i wud be very thankful................Thanx

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Aug 24, 2005
www.erodov.com
power_nitin said:
can ne1 tell me some site 2 learn c++ game programming????
i m a very frustrated searching the web.........i hav also downloaded the torrent but it dosent work properly.........so if ne1 could plz help me i wud be very thankful................Thanx

hey nitin....

i went thru this embargo a couple of years ago (8 to be exact.) i have a few resources that will immensely help you, but i will be able to type them out once i return to home. so hold your horses. your query will be answered :p

(imma off to pick my gf up and go to PVR :D yipee, week end movie marathon :D)

Vij

Skilled
May 22, 2006
3dbuzz have extensive video tutorials for c++...prob the only standars VTMs on c++...but they dont ship to india...if u hv any1 abrad u can get them to order for you....awesome stuff....

Well if you are a total noob cplusplus is the place where we all begin

power_nitin

Disciple
Jul 25, 2006
thanx 4 yr help buddis specially vij the site is great........n i think i can get somethin out of it.....once again.......thanX:hap2:

Sridhar

Disciple
Aug 3, 2006
Nitin,

I would strongly suggest you to buy a C++ Book and load Boralnd C++ or Turbo in your system,learn by yourself,execute the code.Studying in a website makes you lethargic!