PC Peripherals Help needed in cleaning my PC!

Kratos47

Disciple
Hey guys,

I need some effective way of cleaning my PC without frying my electronics part using a vacuum cleaner or blower.

Can't buy can of compressed air every time I want to clean my PC because it's quite often in 2-3 weeks.

I hear using an air compressor is another option that's completely safe and has no static electricity problem, so anybody have experience with this? I'm willing to buy one and use it to clean my PC but I need some confirmation and guidance in picking up the right air compressor with moisture filter and such.

Lastly, there are things like this as well, made specifically for cleaning PCs but 6000 is quite expensive. Any cheaper ways to clean the PC with the exception of blowing air from your lungs and inhaling all that dust.? :p

Paint brush is used by me for cleaning fans and heat sinks for tough deposited dirt and then I need something to blow the dirt out. Previously (several years back) I used to use a vacuum cleaner but after frying my MOBO I can never attempt anything like that again.

Has anyone used the air compressor method I'm talking about? There are some portable air compressors out there in the market that cost like 1-2K and I was wondering how can I use those to clean my PC. Anyone with experience here?

You can use a vacuum cleaner, just make sure that your pc is grounded(connected the smps power cable with the switch turned off) throughout the process.

Back