Help me getting wifi router!

@cisco_tech - The deltapage has a different product , should I go with it ?

Is there an ebay link for the router N10-C1 as shown in asus and fpk page ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Deltapage one is older series N10. That one is good too as nice support for DD-WRT.
C1 is not available on ebay.
You can mail smcinternational they might have it in stock.

I would recommend against a wifi modem. You'll basically end up with a single point of failure, ie; if your modem goes down, so does your router. Have separate devices and you have redundancy to fall back upon.

@Dark Star N10+ is not available everywhere. N10 is avilable on ebay and naaptol. But get the TP LINK from FK. thats the best deal for you. USB as well as your SIFY. both will work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Star N10+ is not available everywhere. N10 is avilable on ebay and naaptol. But get the TP LINK from FK. thats the best deal for you. USB as well as your SIFY. both will work.

Am not sure whether TPLink is a good / trustworthy brand. + My ISP guys kept on condemning the antenna on TPlink (his tplink blew up).

Is there a viable alternative from belkink / d-link or even asus ? Wish N10+ was available.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Ok here is a rough sketch of the appartment. Will be needing connection in Drawing and Bedroom since Router will be installed in PC room/.

P.s. - Sorry for bad sketch :p

Help me guys, need to buy it today hopefully.
cisco_tech

I am also looking for a router - similar budget.

The Asus N10+ EZ is available here, heard of this forum before?

Looks like a lots of classifieds are common with common IDs between erodov and TE. I have searched (almost) everywhere, the 10+ EZ model is out if stock, suddenly saw it in erodov. Registered just now...let me see how the dealer responds.

Back