Help me choose a reliable BLDC fan among Superfan Super X1, Atomberg Renesa, Havells Ambrose BLDC and Crompton Energion Groove

Is there any exchange offer? I am planning to replace normal ceiling fins with BLDC. Will they take the old fan or I've to sell it outside?

Just a quick update:
Have purchsaed 2 fans from Crompton, 1 from Panasonic Anchor and 1 from Havells.

Initial view:

Havells Ambrose has the best quality fittings, it also weighs more than the other 2 fans, with quality paint and material used, free Installation, remote comes with on-off buttons, speed adjustments (1-5), sleep timer (1-4) hours, batteries included.

Anchor Penta turbo BLDC had mid weight compared to the other two fans here, medium quality fitting, paint finishing looks good (smoked brown) the remote comes with on-off buttons, speed adjustments (1-6) and an additional turbo and reverse mode and a sleep timer (1,2,4,6,8) hour, remote looks well-built and comes with batteries.

Crompton Energion Hyperjet light weight, fittings are of not so good quality, paint quality could also have been better compared to the other 2, remote has on-off buttons, speed adjustment (1-5) with additional hyper mode and sleep timer (1-4) hours, remote quality is probably low, you will not feel confident enough to drop it, batteries not included.

will update on the fan performance after some testing.

Back