PC Peripherals Help me choose a PC case

saROMan

Disciple
I am looking for a good Case as my components have grown beyond Chieftec BH02-BBB ..i am looking for a Mid Tower case with ample Cooling option & Cable Mgmt. please help me choose between following

Cooler Master CM690-II Advanced
Thermaltake M9
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K56W
Antec Six Hundred

My budget is approx. 6~7K Max

Re: PC Case buying guide

thread title is misleading,you should change that.

i'll suggest you to go for any of the following whichever you like,just do one thing have a personal look at all the cases as different person has their own opinion.

CM690 II

NZXT Tempest EVO

Antec DF 30

or Lancool PC-K56W

i prefer NZXT Tempest EVO or CM690II

Tempest EVO for it's utter looks and the amount of fans. Ferfect Deal :D

CM690 II only if you have extra fans in hand.

Re: Help me choose a Computer cabinet

hash said:
Tempest EVO for it's utter looks and the amount of fans. Ferfect Deal :D
CM690 II only if you have extra fans in hand.
I had preferred CM II ...also have around 4 120mm fans to spare .regarding Tempest EVO any idea about the price/availability in Pune. its available on theitwares & primeabgb @ 5.7k but 1k+ shipping is too much:ashamed:

Re: Help me choose a Computer cabinet

saROMan said:
I had preferred CM II ...also have around 4 120mm fans to spare .regarding Tempest EVO any idea about the price/availability in Pune. its available on theitwares & primeabgb @ 5.7k but 1k+ shipping is too much:ashamed:
Go for the NZXT Tempest EVO with the prebundled fans you get you don't need to add any more < there is no space to add either :bleh: > but it a much better buy than the Cooler Master 690 < any version > much better airflow + E-ATX board support, it is completely worth it bruv. My friend bought it for 7K in Bangalore and must say he isn't regretting it temprature of an AMD Phenom IIx6 1090T on stock HSF

Load ~ 35 degrees and at Idle ~ 28 degrees, what more can one ask for in a chassis and yes it is rarer than the 690 cabinets which are like the most common mid-range cabinet I have ever seen < almost every student in our college has them >. So yes I definitely pitch the NZXT EVO Tempest to be a better buy

NZXT Tempest EVO Review - Page 1/6 | techPowerUp

NZXT Tempest EVO - Bjorn3D.com

NZXT Tempest Evo » Reviews - XSReviews.co.uk - Trusted Hardware Reviews

Back