Hello From Pristine Note

prasanna29 said:
Congratulations Gautham ji :) Now the real competition starts! Shripad, PristineNote with the old dealers! I'm sure that TechEnclave will become DealEnclave in the coming months :p
and it all started from there ,Kranthi called me up to say he met an audiophile from India who plans to open a store in India .I hunt down Mr. Gautam on ebay and since then it has been an awesome experience gaining knowledge and trying out some of the best audio-gear at his store. :D

PristineNote said:
Desecrator@ Thanks Ganesh for your warm welcome. BTW I like your avtar :). Did you get your AD700?
Yeah I did. Got a friend who was coming back from the US. Looking forward from some awesome deals from you Gautam. Tc. :)

Congrats ,

Let the Ball Roll ,Come In And start The Engine ,When You Need Support In North i am a pm away .You Are Fortunate to be in a town that has all the facilities like sea port ,Massive foreign post office etc etc .We Poor Mortals Are Tucked So Far Off in chandigarh and getting stuff is a pain here .We Have Always Wanting To Do Business With Like Minded Dealers .Still We Have Managed To Pull off a Good Show Considering Our City And Business

Welcome to TE Gautam! Enjoy your stay here and all TE members will be looking for some great deals from your company

Its good to see many new dealers signing in here

Welcome to TE. Got an ASUS Xonar DX sound card from you recently and really appreciate the clockwork hassle-free ordering/delivery :)

(Had to visit Rashi for a replacement which luckily went smooth there too - but thats another story)

Added your request on facebook too I think haha. Some interesting looking audio bits in the pics of the team you posted too.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

prasanna29@ Thanks for the anticipation and expectation. Hope that we can emancipate a cordial relationship between our channel partners and members. I would personally see to it that we do all that we can for the community.

SunnyBoi@ Of course I do remember you. I was really excited to meet Indian audiophiles in Singapore. :). Faheem was nice to come all the way and politely call on me. Lets meet up in Mumbai, I intend to stage a can jam in Mumbai. In fact on my recent visit to Mingo in Hongkong, I met similar like minded people(similar store as Jaben in HK) who wanted to meet like minded audiophiles.

Amarbir[Lynx-India]@ Thanks for your encouragement. We intend to pass the benefit of efficient shipping and better pricing to our customer. :). I am glad that you have done such a magnificent work all the way from Chandigarh, serving an insatiable appetite for audiophiles is no easy task :).

vishalrao@ Thanks for your warm welcome. Heartfelt thanks for sharing your experience.

Hey Gautam , Big Welcome to TE :clapping:

Its gonna be great to have you here , Try being a lil active in posts too , apart from just throwing DEALS in Dealers paradise .

Guys , this guy has some extra ordinary knowledge of all possible stereo equipments !
Indeed a very very very knowledgeable guy :thumb:

For 2channel stereo setups , and all your IEM need's just get in touch with him .

P.S - Have a sweet :food4::food8: Bite from my side , a kind of a gesture to welcome you here on TE

anubhav@ Thanks for your kind words. I would work to see that we are not just hardware sellers. :)
thetoxicmind@Thank you

thirumalkumaran@ Thank you so much. :)

darky@ Thanks darky ... :)

crossbow@Thanks for that warm welcome. It was once upon a most sought after album. I got my first copy of it in 1987. Have an SACD now. Good concept album.

Back