Hello From Pristine Note

This is Gautam from Pristine Note. We have very recently registered as a dealer on TE, thanks to the encouragement from some of our members from Tech Enclave. We are based out of Navi Mumbai, MH. I am a Senior Consultant for Pristine Note. Most of the members from Pristine Note have been associated with music in one way or the other. The Firm aims to stay focused in audio-music.

Pristine Note is an amalgamation of two words

Pristine:Completely free from dirt or contamination, Immaculately clean and unused

Note: Musical Note

Our Tag Line : astounding and accurate.

That is exactly what we want Pristine Note to be

We are basically a group of audiophiles, who got into music business because of constant encouragement from some like minded friends. Pristine Note, The Voice of Sound! is our official website. You could also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Ebay. All by the same name. You could get the link from our website. We are Power Sellers on Ebay.in and have 100% Positive Feedback. . You could also visit us at our ebay store Pristine Note

Personally I have been a music buff from Childhood, having performed onstage, solos/ on vocals and harmonica. I had once memorised top 1000 albums from Billboard and was very popularly called (which I still cherish), walking encyclopedia of music (in school). Growing up I got engaged in couple of beautiful projects on tube amplifiers and speaker constructions. I used to very frequently visit the old man in ENBEE and Woodstock (VKS) in Delhi(if you are a serious audiophile, you would know who they are). I had also constructed couple of guitar preamp and was once a founder of a band based out of Northeast. We played couple of concerts, however the band got disbanded as we all left to pursue our career. I used to play Steel and Pedal Guitars, Harmonica and sometimes lead vocals. If you would like to audition some of my work, please do not hesitate to PM me. I have had proposal to get into Speaker Manufacturing, as of now however I have no such intentions.

Anyways, I do not wish to dwell on my musical extravaganza, let me introduce Pristine Note.

Pristine Note is now the Official Country Distributor for Audio-Technica (Consumer Audio), Maverick Audio, MP4 Nation Products etc. We have also been Distributing and very shortly we shall be introducing the brand in all India basis: SanDisk (Sansa Products), JVC(Consumer Audio:Headphone) and Denon (ProAudio) etc. We have also finished our trials and market studies on ProAudio Equipments. We are also the dealers for Asus, Philips, Sennheiser and Sony.

We have been associated with business partners from UAE, Singapore, Bangkok, HK, China and USA. We are also finalizing our talks with Jaben Singapore, to have a very similar concept store in India. Our Principal Investors are audiophiles and based out of India and USA.

I have been advised to have nice “offers” for TE members. We would begin that shortly, once we work on the modality of Shipment, Product Shipping Info etc. We hope to have a very sweet experience with our TE members.

Being big is no good if one cannot be humble. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance, even if it is not related to our products, we will help you in any way we can (specially when it comes to music). You could also PM me anytime at Techencalve or leave behind a mail at Pristine Note, The Voice of Sound! .

If you need any assistance regarding our products you could mail us at support@pristinenote.com

Dealers may inquire sales@pristinenote.com

Telephone numbers can be obtained from Contact us section of our Website. Tele:+91-22-65783862/ +91 9222 997 066 : Contact Person: Sagar

Thanks you for reading!

Let me be the first to Welcome you to TE Gautam:)

I still remember the detailed talks we had over phone when I ordered the Sansa clip from you. And the detailed talks again when the courier guy screwed up the bill:)

We look forward to great deals from you!

Came here a month after i got the clip+ from you. BTW: I am coming back to India tomorrow:)

hopefully, will get something from ur store after I land!

PristineNote said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I didnt know you are now at Melbourne :). Hope you are enjoying the Clip+ :).

Welcome Gautam!

Apart from deals (which we all welcome), if you could find time please participate and add your comments whenever possible. Many of us would learn a lot more from your hands on knowledge.

Welcome to TE Gautam! Good to know that you have added mp4nation products to your list. (you may know me from hfv,same id).

Welcome Gautam...

I still remember your audio setup & always talk about that with my friends.......also great buying experience with you.

What took you so long? I thought you would never register here lol. :)

Welcome Gautam.

PS: Ganesh from Surat here. Got the Maverick D1 from you sometime back.

Welcome to Te
it was a great experience buying clip+ from you which was delivered in just one day
Hope you give good deals to members here

Welcome to TE Gautam and Pristine Note!

BTW by Denon do you mean all the product line-up including AVRs or strictly Head Phones?

buBleZ@ : Thank you for the warm welcome. I will keep that in mind.

esanthosh@ Thanks Eswar, I will surely add my thoughts on some of the threads. You are always most welcome to contact me.

vercetti@ Welcome back. Hope to chat with you.

akshay7g@ Thank You.

vivacious_tg@ Thanks. It is always a constant encouragement from friends like you, that has got me going on the front.

dr.sankhadeep@ Thank you so much. It was your constant encouragement that got me finally into the forum. So in a way you are the BIGGEST criminal ;). Hope that your practice is doing fine. Will surely catch up once I am in Kolkatta.

Desecrator@ Thanks Ganesh for your warm welcome. BTW I like your avtar :). Did you get your AD700?

techno_guy@Thank you. Thanks also for your wonderful feedback.

sarang@: Denon proaudio and Headphones, not the AVR. At Pristine Note, we have decided that we shall remain committed to Audio. We do not want to loose our focus.

Fah33m@:Thanks. We hope to give something to the community. I am back in Mumbai!

Congratulations Gautham ji :) Now the real competition starts! Shripad, PristineNote with the old dealers! I'm sure that TechEnclave will become DealEnclave in the coming months :p

Back