Heard TE's hiring

-Anish-

Skilled
Aug 2, 2006
was asking for u the other day :p .. it was regarding b**ching about 48xx cards in one of the thread and i was like ... something/someone is missing here :|

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Anish said:
P.S. - Its hardly surprising that greeny was the first to reply to his post, let them rumour mills crank up again! :rofl:

Aw no no bro!!! Not again... :no:

U havn't yet forgotten al those eh??? bugger... :p

@BTE: Tell me abt it; Indian Warranty zindabad!!! One of my 4850's got bed ridden :cry: n finally breathed the last n now its safely resting in the coffin at Phreekey's graveyard!! :p

Touchwood one of 'em's still alive n kickin fine!!! :p

Jasku

Skilled
Apr 27, 2008
hey gannu welcome back bro!!!...sad to hear that one of ur rubies is not shining anymore..lol..... but yea...wat else...join the club of hectic workers...damn....do u work on weekends as well?

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
hey welcome back gannu...nice to see you :)..

dunno if anyone realized but even i ve been away from TE\online world ..for quiet a while as my PSU+mobo conked off :(.

feels great to be back !

WingZero

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
USA
oiye finally settled in hazira huh!....howzz d place man??....find odd in surat:p...food musb really heavy on pockets:p
nywayz gud to cya back.....:)

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Hey... Thanx to all of u guys... 200mph, pappu [u still the maamu kya??? :p], Jasku [glad to know u got some uber h/w; cheers :D], WingZero [Good to know u got hold of the MX5021], Faheem, Anish, CJ... For the luv n support... :angel:

Already reached workplace n classes'd commence in a while.... :( :mad:

@pappu: teh advice's taken into consideration; :p

@nikhil: Need to send it back for replacement; had a golden chance to but all thanx to DTDC's awsum service, everything was spoiled in the last minute and now it rests with Phreekey;

@Wingzero: Nothing odd man; food's good; Liked it; we're served proper north-indian dishes apart frm the sweet Gujj dishes.. :p Climate's kinda ok; 've been used it before; :)

-Anish-

Skilled
Aug 2, 2006
ok Mr. Smiley ki dukaan.. this is not the place for you to spam.. go to other places where ur posts count shooo! :p :lol: