Which seller is better?

• Total voters

Rezep

Adept
Hey guys, just wanted to ask a quick question

I'm currently awaiting for the 7hz Salnotes Zero 2 IEM stocks to arrive in India as I'm recently interested to buy them.

I've contacted both headphonezone and conceptkart and have received responses from both of them respectively.

Headphonezone aren't opening any preorders and will list it on their website by the end of december or early jan for 2400rs.

Conceptkart have alreadly listed the product on their webpage and are already accepting preorders for 2400rs, albeit the cc corespondent just said "when preorder is placed then the shipment of this product would take 2 - 4 weeks to reach us. So, we suggest you to place an order as limited stock will be arriving." So roughly end of December again anyways.

My question mainly here being to you guys who have purchased from conceptkart before, how is the aftersales service? I find it quite important because afaik all of these Chifi IEM warranty guarantees are all seller side only (although they say 1 year brand warranty, I believe it's all on their side). Only experience I had RMAing an audio product before was with beyerdynamic so I never had to deal with Headphonezone directly before. Should I preorder the IEMs or should I just wait until either website list it in stock?

edit:- Just noticed theaudiostore.in also has it listed as coming soon

Haven't tried headphonezone but I believe they would be more professional than conceptkart.

Had bought a pair of IEMs from CK and the way they dealt with my compliant, man I was pretty disappointed.
The IEMs had great looking color cimbinatiib of the two parts in their listing and it appealed to me as well, this was the only a available option so I purchased but the ones that were delivered were entirely different looking and had an entirely different color (not shade) and I didn't like them at all.
I complained to them and wanted a replacement or refund
They said if they are not working we ll see that too in first 3 days or 7 days I guess.. But refused to entertain the color problem.. Tbh I hated the color hence never used them..
They seemed pretty unprofessional in their replies and behaviours as well so I wouldn't recommend
Conceptkart

Last edited:
I have purchased from all 3 and had no issues in terms of delivery. Im not sure for pre order stuff.
I only had to use HPZ for some after sales service, buy pre owned gear etc and never had issues. Their customer service is great

I have purchased from all 3 and had no issues in terms of delivery. Im not sure for pre order stuff.
I only had to use HPZ for some after sales service, buy pre owned gear etc and never had issues. Their customer service is great
Yes, the Customer Service with HPZ that I've experienced so far is good. They atleast seem to respond to my emails more personally outside of just following templates. It's just that I'm feeling a bit impatient to wait for HPZ to list it on their website first and then buy it. I would rather preorder, forget and be surprised to see a parcel being delivered a month later lol. However I've sent a few more emails to confirm whoever is getting their stock first, I'll buy from there then.

Have bought a couple of sub 3K IEMs from HeadphoneZone. Also inquired about pre-order stuff many times and they have always replied promptly. I am satisfied with their buying experience, shipping quality and customer-care. However, I have never had to deal with their after sales service, so no comments on that aspect. Have no experience with the other two sites.

Nvm, just bought the simgot ew200 from linsoul for 2600rs after using a 10 dollar coupon along with some 5 dollar discount on the mrp. I think it's a great deal. Worse case scenario I pay another 1.5k customs in bangalore (never paid more than 1.5 on any parcel) and it will still be cheaper than headphonezone. My last rodeo with chi fi, if this shit breaks on me I'm going to switch to f**king boat earphones. Thank you guys for your replies!
1701288469462.png

Oh yeah I believe the code might still work
EN3Z1FA9003S
It was shared by someone on headfi, 10 dollars off above 25usd!

Max 30 uses and a few have been used already

Last edited:
I have used HPZ, Conceptkart and TheAudioStore. I would put HPZ at a lower category as they do not tend to update listings based on availability. I faced this issue couple of times where item was listed as available but on placing the order, they contacted me to inform that it's not available. Customer service is ok. I did not face this problem with the other two sites. Do note that out of the three Conceptkart also deals with stuff apart from audio and that they are one of the authorised importers of a lot of ChiFi stuff.

Back