Audio Headphones with bass

ganesh177

Disciple
Aug 14, 2009
Please, help me find the perfect headphones according to my needs.

1. Should be high on bass.
2. Will use mainly for long hours of music listening. (and movies)
3. Around the ear, Circum-aural Headphones
4. Budget upto 4.5k

ganesh177

Disciple
Aug 14, 2009
^ Thanks for reply.
Cant compromise on that 3 rd point, as that design of xb300 i suppose is gonna be the torture to ear for long use. If they wud had made xb300/400 around the ear designs i wud had baught them without giving a second thought as i am fan of sony anyways.

Hope to hear some better options. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also can anyone tell me where can i buy sony mdr xb500 if i want to. Online or store anywhere. Its kinda difficult to find.

vipulkamde

Tech Investor
Disciple
Nov 18, 2012
Durg, Chhattisgarh
^ Thanks for reply.
Cant compromise on that 3 rd point, as that design of xb300 i suppose is gonna be the torture to ear for long use. If they wud had made xb300/400 around the ear designs i wud had baught them without giving a second thought as i am fan of sony anyways.

Hope to hear some better options. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also can anyone tell me where can i buy sony mdr xb500 if i want to. Online or store anywhere. Its kinda difficult to find.

If you really need some thundering Bass then yes, xb300 is the best option at your budget.
Don't worry about comfort, The Xb300 was one of the most comfortable headphone that I'hav used myself.
Coming to the xb500, sadly they never got released in india :( & now u can't even shop them form Sony International Store :bye2:.
If you want xb500 then post it on WTB Section, check if someone willing to sell that monster.

But Imo don't juz go blindly on internet research, Reviews n all. Go get yourself audition of some of the headphone that i'hav listed below.

• Sony MDR-XB300
  • Audio Technica Ath WS55
  • Skullcandy Skullcrusher
  • JVC HA RX 700

nd get d one best suited to you...:)

^ Sony XB300 may suite your needs, but it does not match one point though which is no 3. :)

:bigok: