PC Peripherals Headphones for PC

adbanginwar

Disciple
Hi all,
I'm looking for good headphones for PC. main usage would be Gaming, Music and movies. Dont care about the mic. But i need long chord. Previously owned Sony XDR 100.

Budget : about 3K

Looked at Razer Carcharias PC Headset @ theitwares.com. it costs about 4K

If its Laptop you can look at the Koss portapro, it ranges from 1.7-2.5K here. is great for music, good for movies and games.

IF its PC, you are going to need some thing like JVC-RX700, they are not portable but great for games music and Movies. They have a long chord too.

costs around 3.1K i think .

A best buy would be Creative Fatalty HS-1000 USD headset with retractable mic sells for 2.5k or less. Best for juego , Música and Video.

Let me recommend the Everglide S500 Headphone.

I've personally owned these and cost me 3000 bucks bout 1.5 years back.

They dont have an attached mike but you get a seperate collar mike which is quite usefull otherwise also.

They meet all your requirement and built so tough that you can physically assault a person with them :p

The cord is very long and strong enough to hang by .. quite true , jokes apart.

Its very durable and tough and has amazing cushioning so provides excellent noise reduction and good level of comfort.

They are a lil heavier than your average pair but balanced very well so they dont cause any strain and can be worn for long sessions.

The performance is quite amazing in movies/music and gaming as well.

They require very little power to drive them and hence have very good loudness.

everglide_headphones_detail.jpg

Back