PC Peripherals Headphones for music

BIKeINSTEIN said:
He also gave me cell no of another person looking after the HPs!!
He's gonna arrange from distributor and get it delivered to my place!!:hap2: :clap: Yippee!!

please PM/post the telephone number and contact details of the vendor/person in charge of the Philips headphones. I wanna buy a couple myself - Had picked up a Koss KSC 55 and Sennheiser HD 202 from singapore a few months back, but i'm still not totally satisfied...

That guy was a manager and said he would arrange it from Distro if not available at dealer coz i am grounded!! Cannot move out!!
It is avalable at PlanetM and Rythm House and other good Audio shops!!
In fact my HP805 is coming from PlanetM at Shoppers Stop, Andheri(w)!!
I didn't bother that philips guy and asked my friend to pick it up from PlanetM!!
If not available there, i shall contact him and will let you knoww!!
You from Mumbai??
Then i will order including your req too!!

BIKeINSTEIN said:
In fact my HP805 is coming from PlanetM at Shoppers Stop, Andheri(w)!!
I didn't bother that philips guy and asked my friend to pick it up from PlanetM!!

heh, yeah i'm from bombay. will drop by SS today and get one for myself.

get well soon.

Actually I cant post a review as I dont use them and im no audiophile ! Though my dad is, and from what he told me, the highs are great and the mids are good but not very and the bass is fantastic ! He already loves them and for the one song I heard, I liked it too. Now if only I bought them for myself.

hmm.... i went to lamington road last week and I was unable to find any decent headphones. My requirements are pretty much similar to that of the OP; how much will the HD-201 and 202 cost(off the shelf in India that is)?

Has anyone actually bought any from the sennheiser contact addresses posted in another thread?

The Hp 805's certainly sound enticing... especially if you can get it at the mall...

I dont know availability over there but I have owned Sennheiser HD 497 and HD 590. Of course the HD 590 were better but I am very happy with the 497s for LAN partys etc because the 590s dont leave the room.

Back