HDFC credit card switch

HDFC is aggressively pushing me to upgrade to Regalia Gold from Millenia. I don't feel that it's worth switching from LTF to non-LTF card. Has anyone else made the switch?

Just compare both cards and if millenia is better than regalia gold for ur use then keep it and don't move. If regalia gold seems better then ask them to either give it as LTF or don't bother you.

It depends, last i was getting diners club black as LTF......even if they give it first year free.....next year ask them to give it free or say u will close it.

It depends, last i was getting diners club black as LTF......even if they give it first year free.....next year ask them to give it free or say u will close it.
Props to you spending so much with a shitty HDFC card so that you could get that pre-approved DCB LTF offer (not talking about alumni offer which is discontinued now)

Been using since 2016, it used to work like 7 times out of 10 then. Now it's like 9 times out of 10 and even tap works. Never had any issues ever. Been quite good for me. Have booked quite a few flights for free with points. So it has been very good. But i do have visa CC also just in case.

Been using since 2016, it used to work like 7 times out of 10 then. Now it's like 9 times out of 10 and even tap works. Never had any issues ever. Been quite good for me. Have booked quite a few flights for free with points. So it has been very good. But i do have visa CC also just in case.
I thought you were using a trash card like Regalia (First) before upgrading to DCB LTF

HDFC is aggressively pushing me to upgrade to Regalia Gold from Millenia. I don't feel that it's worth switching from LTF to non-LTF card. Has anyone else made the switch?
A friend of mine made the switch. It is easily not worth it for most, unless you are eyeing yourself an Infinia or DCB.

There are better cards for most than Regalia Gold when I checked its rewards and those CCs are cheaper as well.

I thought you were using a trash card like Regalia (First) before upgrading to DCB LTF
I started from the basic Diners club card in 2016, but they upgraded it in like 6 months after my heavy usage to clubmiles and that too LTF and that was a good card which is no more available. It used to give 1RP=1Airmiles which only DCB and infinia does now. Till now i have it as LTF.
Last year i got upgrade offer to DCB LTF but didn't upgraded as there was no requirement. This year i might do as my cc will be expired. And yes POS usage has really gotten good now. From last 1+ yr haven't seen a single payment failure anywhere at POS machines

I have regalia ltf. They introduced regalia gold recently and took away few things from regalia. Not sure how good points are, but I've spend around 4L in 3 years and have around 10K worth points ready to be used .

I have regalia ltf. They introduced regalia gold recently and took away few things from regalia. Not sure how good points are, but I've spend around 4L in 3 years and have around 10K worth points ready to be used .
same here. pushing me to go from regalia ltf to gold non ltf. not sure its worth it

Back