CPU/Mobo Havin problems with x6 1055T and M5A78L-M LE

HaCk3r

Disciple
So my problem is that the processor that came is a 125w TDP and the board only supports 95W. Now thats the problem living in a small town and havin dumb dealers. Its a Phenom II X6 1055T.

The problem is that It boots, but in CPU-Z the Vcore is shwoing 1.8V and if i disable QnQ it comes down to 1.625 and if i refresh or open my computer it goes to 1.9v now that serious. But temps are below 35 across all cores.

Now i want to know if der is any problem if i run the system like that.

thank you :)

Vcore is too high... Try to download a new BIOS for your motherboard...

Checkout this review link... you would come to know that at what Vcore voltage 1055T and 1090T should run : http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...1055t-1090t-six-core-processors-review-2.html

HardwareCanucks said:
When 1 to 3 cores were loaded and Turbo CORE kicked in, the vCore on the pre-retail chips would increase to 1.440V, while the retail one only needed 1.428V. AMD claims that the voltage range of the retail chips is 1.125-1.40V, but as you can see here our retail X6 1090T certainly went a little above that. Despite these seemingly high voltages, these new processors have a 62C max temp, so they will undoubtedly run cool, just like previous Phenom II's.

Ok i think i solved the problem here. I installed Asus Probe, HWiNFO32, HW monitor pro and core temp. In each of them the Vcore is showing 1.296-1.325 the later reached when i ran the windows Assessment test. Temps are below 40 at load. I think its just the CPU-z showing improper temps. Still i will update the bios and CPU-z and check :)

Back