Has anybody ever tried such stupid, foolish, crazy & insane stuff???

I use to connect Leds to telephone wires. So whenever the phone rings, the leds use to glow bright and rest of the time they use to stay dim!
Once I was experimenting with the same and my fingers were on the led wires and the phone rang......hell got a shock!!!:wtf: of those phone wires.
But that was pretty fun. The shock obviously wasnt of that hi wattage but enough to scare us. My thumb went numb for a minute.:hilarious:

Also one day, surprisingly found a similar circuit for same function@ lamington road side hawkers. :)Then installed that circuit in my pc cabinet at the front bay and whenever the phone rang, the leds use to glow and dance. 4 leds to be price all in diff. colors.:cool:

Yes you read the title right.:p

Stupid, foolish, crazy & insane experiments is what I'm talking about. Just out of curiosity or eagerness as to what will happen if we do this....:coldfeet:

Like,
1. Connecting your mouse, keyboard, flash drive or any usb device to a usb charger and turn on the charger.
2. Put usb charger pin into your old phones micro-usb port which isnt meant for charging. (eg: nokia e-series)
3. Connecting your setopboxes hdmi to your GPUs hdmi.
4. Connecting one gpu hdmi to another gpus hdmi.
5. Connecting any other hdmi with hdmi (but not in the way it is meant for)
6. Male-male 3.5mm jack from computers 3.5mm to phone.
7. Connecting mobos sata port to mobos sata port itself.
8. Connecting mobos usb port to mobos usb port itself.
9. Using a male-male 3.5mm cable, connecting either of the back panels front/rear/mic/lin-in/line-out in themselves.

...and anything more crazy you can think off to do so...
Connecting any device in unusual ways--not meant to be.:joyful:

I know the end result will be killing either of these or both the devices. Or luckily nothing will happen.:blackeye:

I'm sure such thoughts might have came in many of our minds. ;)

**Warning: This is not to urge or encourage anybody to try these experiments. If anybody is doing so, is doing at his/hers own risk and interest. OP or anybody shouldn't be held responsible for any usual/unusual outcomes or for any damages arising thereafter.:cigar:
1. I've personally tried this. Since the output of any USB port is 5v , and the device won't draw more current than it requires, there will be no issue with the device. You'll only see the LED of the pendrive glow.
2. Again shouldn't cause problems for the same reasons above.
6. If you connect with the Line-in port or Microphone port of your PC to yoour phone, you'll be able to record whatever is playing in your phone to your PC.
Have no idea about others.

Back