Guys I just Launched my Tech Blog :D

Its been long since I posted here..Had been busy in creation of my Tech Blog,and its finally live.Checkout www.techmadoo.com .The blog tries to cover topics like Blogging,Internet Marketing,SEO along with the usual technology news stuffs. Do have a look once and give your valuable feedback about the blog.

Congratulations.
<

I can see that you have already gathered 182 likes. BTW, why is it called 'techmadoo'?

All the Best...

the site looks really cool and lot of likes for a new blog. nice!!

btw my experience on a 1024x768 resolution (i knw very ancient
<
)

the facebook like button on d left takes a shadows a part of the first character.

and the share/like buttons of digg twitter are not visible. (visible only if i zoom out)

Congratulations.
happy19.gif

I can see that you have already gathered 182 likes. BTW, why is it called 'techmadoo'?

All the Best...

Its combination of two words Technology and Madness..Our motto being Mad About Technology
<

the site looks really cool and lot of likes for a new blog. nice!!

btw my experience on a 1024x768 resolution (i knw very ancient
tongu23e.gif
)

the facebook like button on d left takes a shadows a part of the first character.

and the share/like buttons of digg twitter are not visible. (visible only if i zoom out)

thanks for the headsup I will definately look into it.

Wishing u all the luck u techfreak !
happy19.gif

Thanks mate
<

congo for your tech blog, anyway which host provider you using ? , and is it your first blog or something else...

and yea remove above the fold ad, else your site will be hit by google panda very soon
gap.gif

congo for your tech blog, anyway which host provider you using ? , and is it your first blog or something else...

and yea remove above the fold ad, else your site will be hit by google panda very soon
gap.gif

Nope...I have many blogs and google panda is long gone,now google penguin has come to give nightmare to bloggers
<

Back