GTA V PC - Looking for Crews/Members/Players from India.

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
Anyone still paying this can add me. My RS id: pretttt

I came to see the Lowrider DLC and surprisingly was enjoying the online mode now. I completed all the Lamar lowrider missions and the first 2 player heist. It was pretty good. Although, I am still pretty low level, around 28.

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
Yea, I hope they have plans of some single player DLCs/expansions. Gay Tony was the best part of GTA4 for me. The city they built is amazing and ripe for new stories. I would really love to play as some new character. Maybe even Lamar Davis.

BTW, Lamar's missions in the Lowrider DLC were pretty entertaining.

baccilus

Skilled
Oct 21, 2007
Chandigarh
Is the retail Disc tied to the steam account? I mean if I loose the retail disc will I be able to download from Steam again? I own a retail disc which wasn't tied to the steam account and now the Disc doesn't work and I have effectively lost the right to play the game unless I pirate it.

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
Is the retail Disc tied to the steam account? I mean if I loose the retail disc will I be able to download from Steam again? I own a retail disc which wasn't tied to the steam account and now the Disc doesn't work and I have effectively lost the right to play the game unless I pirate it.

You can download the GTA 5 client from here. Link Just login with your Rockstar Social club login.