Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke to him. Not possible on this GO since he does not have it now... But next GO he will try to get it for u :)

Awesome! Would it be possible for the next GO to be before say 1st week of September? just asking because i'm picking it for someone whose birthday is on 6th :p

if not i will buy something for myself then :p

Awesome! Would it be possible for the next GO to be before say 1st week of September? just asking because i'm picking it for someone whose birthday is on 6th :p

if not i will buy something for myself then :p
Lol.. ok and ya def. sometime this month so no worries :)

Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey (Men) (125ml), Dior Fahrenheit (Men) (100ml

Please PM me account details with amount.

Sato, Chandigarh.

Payment Details PM sent to everyone, As soon as you make the payment. Please PM to let me know the account from where you transferred and when.
Thanks !

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

That's it, Ordering stage is closed. No more orders for this batch. If you are interested in these perfumes, Keep an eye out for the next group order. It will be back pretty soon. As soon as the new bulk order reaches Mumbai. :)

Picked up my lot (ADG and Fahrenheit Absolute).. Very happy with the purchase... Now it's time to ask my lady frenz about their opinion :D

Thanks a lot buddy.. Will get in touch with you as and when required, may require a few more for gifting purpose :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back