Group Order: Premium Perfumes ROUND 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rivunited ! It's been almost ten days since i made the payment , the tracking number you gave 4 days ago doesn't pull up any details . Should i be worried ?

Hi Rivunited,

I received a 75 ml bottle of Armani Code instead of the Issey Miyake. What should I do?

Hi,

Finally I have received that package. The problem I faced while getting the package is because the mobile number written in the address is incorrect, the last digit. (I sent you the correct one in the PM.) Because of this I was not reachable. Luckily the wrong guy never picked up the phone, otherwise the things might be different. :unsure:

I have received three bottles nicely packed.

Overall I am happy with the GO that you organized. I will be willing to deal with you again. :)

I'm having slightly different scent of "one million - paco rabanne" as i tested with my previously purchased from duty-free in dubai.

Others are requested to share their opinion for the same perfume, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm having slightly different scent of "one million - paco rabanne" as i tested with my previously purchased from duty-free in dubai.

Others are requested to share their opinion for the same perfume, maybe I'm wrong.

I am not going to answer your question, but there is some information that might be useful.

There is always a slight difference in fragrance between different versions. Most common versions of 'so called perfumes' are Eau de Parfum(EdP) and Eau de Toilette(EdT). The other ones are Eau de Cologne (EdC) and After-shave (in decreasing order of perfume-oil concentration and hence in the decreasing order of cost).

Try to check your versions.

It is an edt in this case. No problems with that. @coolraghav - if there is any doubt, you can always test the same frag at a shop using their samples.

Last edited by a moderator:

As the others pointed out, Its the EDP to EDT difference. PM me if you have any other queries. :)

Received mine couple of days back...really good packing. Many thanks!

So far I am quite happy with the Issey M (125ml) but the other perfume (J'adore) doesn't really lasts for long

Unable to pass an iTrust rating because the thread is in Hot Deals section. You could create a dummy thread in the FS section so buyers could pass you a rating.

I received my ADG, very well packed although there was very slight spillage (which is to be expected). But I cannot say this enough: VERY NICE PACKAGING! Thnx for the amazing deal mate!

Terre D'Hermes by Hermes

Hi!
I am new to Tech enclave but i am a known member at indianvideogamers forum with the same name.I am a serious cologne collector in Hyderabad. I have colognes from Creed, Bond No.9 and more then 20 in my collection. I am interested in buying some colognes.Please provide the your quote for-
Terre D'Hermes by Hermes( I can but more then 1 if i get a good deal on it)
D&G-One
YSL-Le Homme

-Faisal Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back