Group Order: Premium Perfumes ROUND 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverik

Disciple
Aug 13, 2012
Hi friends,

This is my first post on this forum. Was hunting for some good deals on perfumes and hit this super useful link.

Rivunited - Thanks for bringing such great deals. I would like to add to NeXT question...Is this EDP or EDT? In either case I am interested in taking this (Issey Miyake - 125ml) but just wanted to know before buying. You may send me your account details along with the answer and I'll transfer the money tomorrow (will also PM you the required details soon). Thanks!

Rivunited

Adept
Aug 13, 2006
Mumbai
Hi friends,

This is my first post on this forum. Was hunting for some good deals on perfumes and hit this super useful link.

Rivunited - Thanks for bringing such great deals. I would like to add to NeXT question...Is this EDP or EDT? In either case I am interested in taking this (Issey Miyake - 125ml) but just wanted to know before buying. You may send me your account details along with the answer and I'll transfer the money tomorrow (will also PM you the required details soon). Thanks!

Sent you PM.
And its EDT if i'm not mistaken.

artattak

Disciple
Apr 24, 2012
Hi Rivunited,

I want to buy:

Armani Acqua Di Gio -100 ml - 1800 rs
Hugo Boss Deep Red (W) (90ml) – 1700rs
Issey Miyake Intense (125ml) – 2200rs *FS*

Total comes to 5700 with free shipping as one of the *FS* is in the list :)
Please confirm and send your account details. Will send you my details in the PM. Although it aint a deal breaker for me wanted to know, will there be 'tester sample' written on the bottle?

Cheers!

Rivunited

Adept
Aug 13, 2006
Mumbai
Hi Rivunited,

I want to buy:

Armani Acqua Di Gio -100 ml - 1800 rs
Hugo Boss Deep Red (W) (90ml) – 1700rs
Issey Miyake Intense (125ml) – 2200rs *FS*

Total comes to 5700 with free shipping as one of the *FS* is in the list :)
Please confirm and send your account details. Will send you my details in the PM. Although it aint a deal breaker for me wanted to know, will there be 'tester sample' written on the bottle?

Cheers!

Added to Confirmed list, Check PM. :)

ibm_jennifer

Disciple
May 10, 2007
Add me for the following, but before that please send me the price by PM:

1. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
2. Dior Fahrenheit (100ml) (M)

vijayshimla

Adept
Sep 4, 2006
I Have TODAY deposited Rs 7850 in Account Number sent by you,
In Axis Bank
Shimla Branch.Amoiunt stands credited to account.
Please confirm and dispatch the ordered perfumes.

saulhudson

Disciple
Aug 12, 2012
Payment has been done , please check PM for details ! Extremly dissapointed that 200mL ADG ain't available :( . Also, Is Green Irish Tweed by Creed avaialble ?

Rivunited

Adept
Aug 13, 2006
Mumbai
Payment has been done , please check PM for details ! Extremly dissapointed that 200mL ADG ain't available :( . Also, Is Green Irish Tweed by Creed avaialble ?
Will PM you regarding your request. Need a day's time.
Yes. No 200ml's this time. Will make sure they are available next time.

sedator

Recruit
Aug 11, 2012
plz confirm the following order ... jean paul gaultier le male -3 pc .... ..issey miyake (male)- 1 pc ... versache eau frachie - 1 pc (male)... dunhill desire blue(male) - 1 pc...... poco robbane i million - 1pc....... armani code - 1 pc (male).... will pick up locally.. i hv ur number .. is it ok if i call n decide fr pick up details

Rivunited

Adept
Aug 13, 2006
Mumbai
plz confirm the following order ... jean paul gaultier le male -3 pc .... ..issey miyake (male)- 1 pc ... versache eau frachie - 1 pc (male)... dunhill desire blue(male) - 1 pc...... poco robbane i million - 1pc....... armani code - 1 pc (male).... will pick up locally.. i hv ur number .. is it ok if i call n decide fr pick up details

Check PM, Sending you all the details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.