Greetings!

Zayni

Disciple
Apr 2, 2007
Oh well, i only have my computer and softwares and a website :D :D but the thing is i know many a tricks and tips and tweaks...im actually doing a research work on Vista, noting how many times this new production got a flaw and how it is proved to be a real blessing to some! In a way, im more up-to-date with what is the latest in tech world..

Oh well, you can continue welcoming me (bahut atcha swagat hain)...makes it warmer and im loving it more...

Vandal

Skilled
Nov 9, 2005
Zayni said:
I dont think you will, cos i always reply to those speaking to me.. :p :p :p :tongue:

^^ isn't mauritius warm nuff :p ??
hmm flaws in Vista...sounds geeky ;)

Last word as in the other guys...you're welcome to reply...looks like the others got spooked :p
:S no chic_magnet here????? (zayni he's one of our members who swears that all ladies on TE are attracted to the site cause of his magnetism :rofl: )

Zayni

Disciple
Apr 2, 2007
Oh yeah...well, i have to meet him and see his real intensity of his magnetic force..lol!!! yeah, i was a physics student!!! maybe he reallly thinks his nick defines him..loll!!!! joking!!!

Mauritius is really warm, but you just missed summer!! we are already in winter(my favourite season :D :D) and now its not that warm when you wished you could walk around naked ;) ;)

hmasalia

Adept
Sep 5, 2005
Zayni said:
Oh yeah...well, i have to meet him and see his real intensity of his magnetic force..lol!!! yeah, i was a physics student!!! maybe he reallly thinks his nick defines him..loll!!!! joking!!!

Mauritius is really warm, but you just missed summer!! we are already in winter(my favourite season :D :D) and now its not that warm when you wished you could walk around naked ;) ;)

now I wish tat was a type........
hehehehe

hmasalia

Adept
Sep 5, 2005
Zayni said:

now I wish tat was a typo........
hehehehe

TheMask

Skilled
Jan 3, 2005
2 weeks is enough time to give a 'warm' summer/winter welcome to anyone. Get active in the rest of the sections now :p

Zayni

Disciple
Apr 2, 2007
LOL!!! well, i did post in a few ones...but the thing is im reading the post and learning!!! theek hai?! lol!

Khimera

Adept
May 2, 2005
Kiddo???!!!!! You toooooo started off????? :p :eek:hyeah:

Ahemmmm!!!! Welcome. am not sure whether i ever visited this section though :D