Great Indian Laughter Challenge.Who Will Win?(poll)

TheBroker

Skilled
Please Vote :eek:hyeah:

Ehsaan Qureshi gets my vote after the 1st final,Raju Srivastav comes a close second :eek:hyeah:

PS : Poll closes on Friday at 8:35 PM

Well yea Sunil Pal has one and its 99.99% true unless ofcourse they did a retake of the whole show just for someone else to win. He truly deserved to win for the vast range of his abilities. His jokes were versatile, different and unheard instances. The Iraqi Soldier, Bhakt jano acts were the won by which he qualifies for the Semi Finals. Although Ehsan is Good, but it gets quite repititive and not all the fun in the end if he continues in the same accent till eternity explaining the lesser things in life IMO. Naveen Prabhakar was good too with his bar girl act. But to choose one Sunil Pal would have definately been my choice and i THink he really deserved to win. My votes to him in the poll.

Uski Life ban gayi hain for sure. someone told me that he was a richshaw driver and now we would see him on the great indian comedy show every day..hehe..

bhagwant mann gets my vote...once he gets started in punjabi u cant stop laughing...he is having language problems a bit but he still rox...

His punjabi cassettes f***ing own.
Anyone else wouldn't even be worth comparing if not for the language problem.

The show sucks too much, except for some good jokes 90% is idiotic mimicry.

Each of these contestants are coming on the Great Indian Comedy Show every night at 10 PM on Star One. Yest. was Ahsaan, today someone else and so on until the final is telecast on friday i think.

Boring show

Saw it just once

Never again

SO I dont even know whos who there's no use in votin

And ppl already know whos the winner

Back