Graphics Class

ramon

Recruit
Has anyone here ever gone and taken a graphics class?
I am taking one right now and I am not sure if I would recommend it unless you do not have your own software. I feel that I am wasting a lot of time in the class when I could teach myself at the same or faster speed. I would say if you are completely new at graphics it may be a good idea but if you have a feel for it just buy some books.

well... i once went to MAAC i.e. maya academy of advanced cinematics... there, they taught me photoshop and other such things... nd if u ask me... its worth it... :)

i never took classes for anythin in graphics.. but i still manage to get by with photoshop.. so imho classes are a waste.. u can do much more on ur own ;)

Got a degree in 3d and a minor in graphics... depends on the class and the level you are at, for more advanced stuff... yeah... a class is great If you don't know anything... then a beginner class is great too.... :)

What I would suggest is, since you have already joined just go through it. But dont just try to concentrate on the teaching. Look into what other question and how they think. Maybe learn ahead and see how someone else might approach a method.

I think for any artistic path, interaction with other people widens ones knowledge. So if you have an open mind, I think even a noobish course will make your time and money worth.

lol...now when i hear of graphics class it really sucks...i have been to multimedia, e-comm classes long time back and its not worth..now whtever nu is thr i study on my own...

Back