Grabmore.in - Feedback Thread

mayank4823

Disciple
Has anybody heard of them ?? I ordered nexus 7 - 16 Gb via cash on delivery yesterday. Just being cautious if I get faulty product. Also, If I buy Nexus 7 (which isn't launched yet), will I get warranty ???

I ordered 32Gb Sandisk PenDrive from Grabmore.in, unfortunately they didn't have it in stock and therefore the Order got cancelled. But they have good customer service team. Although I still can't help you with the faulty product circumstance as I didn't get my product delivered.

WRT warranty, I don't think you will get manufacturer's warranty as it still hasn't launched in India.

I Ordered Sansa Clip + from grabmore.in . I took nearly 10 days to reach me . But they send follow up emails for every change in status

Also citibank is providing EMI option to this site. It is reliable site only no need to worry

Recently i ordered Microsoft Surface Windows RT 32GB from Grabmore but i didn't face any issue,they delivered me the product .

Hi folks,

I was planning to buy a Sansa Clip+ or a maybe a Sansa Clip Zip and only see them being available online through Grabmore and Ebay.in.

I haven't used Grabmore in the past so was wondering are they safe and reliable to order from? Do they deliver products on time or do they take a long time shipping the ordered products? I would appreciate some feedback regarding this from users here on TE who have ordered products through them.

TIA,
Black_Hawk

Has anyone bought anything from grabmore recently? I tried to login on the site but it says my details are not on the database. Tried making a new one but still the same problem. CC disconnected call abruptly. I noticed that this site no longer is features on Junglee.com anymore. I wanted to order ZIP CLIP for my bro.

Had bought a Kindle cover from them a couple of years ago. They used to list their products on Junglee.com, I think they're quite reliable.

Yes, earlier they were listed on Junglee and that's where my faith comes from but now they are not and the system behaving abruptly that's why my doubt.

Sorry but I actually didn't have to get it from Grabmore.in since I bought it off a friend who had a spare one with him which he wasn't using. I think Ebay India also has a few Sansa Clip Zip's listed but I think they are overpriced. The cheapest option would perhaps be getting it from Ebay US or Amazon US through Ishop International (even with the shipping costs it should be lesser than 5k which are the prices I see on Ebay India). You can also get a refurb one if you want.

Back