Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

prices will ease from 2nd half of 2021.
Well at least I'm in final days of 2021, I wonder which 2nd half you referring to.
80%? Look in FS section we have a 3060Ti FE for 120% additional over MRP.
Its an open scalping here and unfortunately we cant do anything about it. I though at least this forum would have been the one to take a step forward to avoid customer exploitation but this is how it goes tunring a blind eye ear nose completely favoring the seller if he wants to sell at fair value or loot! Thus how the world supports scalping activities either directly/indirectly!

i don't understand the stand here...the 3060Ti that's selling(100% markup) is like bought 2 days back and the guy literally bought it to sell! We atleast should not make this a place for scalpers.

Well at least I'm in final days of 2021, I wonder which 2nd half you referring to.

Its an open scalping here and unfortunately we cant do anything about it. I though at least this forum would have been the one to take a step forward to avoid customer exploitation but this is how it goes tunring a blind eye ear nose completely favoring the seller if he wants to sell at fair value or loot! Thus how the world supports scalping activities either directly/indirectly!
My bad...it was 2022....corrected.

I like the marketplace here and the transparency it provides. I don't necessarily agree or disagree with selling anything above or below msrp/purchased price. As long as the buyer is made aware of what the current pricing is then I don't have any strong opinion about what someone chooses to sell their products for. People will ask for what they want and other people will pay for what they want.

The salary cuts that I've seen throughout the lockdown and this pandemic particularly in my field of medicine has made me a little more sympathetic towards someone buying a 36k GPU and selling it a couple days later for 89k. Or even that one person who lied and claimed he was a gamer when he bought a RX570 from me in January for 6k. I understand the need to generate income in the quickest way possible.

If there's one thing we've learned about ourselves as gamers, it is that we're extremely patient.

i don't understand the stand here...the 3060Ti that's selling(100% markup) is like bought 2 days back and the guy literally bought it to sell! We atleast should not make this a place for scalpers.
People are ready to buy at any quoted price hence this practice is the new norm no matter even if nvidia or any aib is selling their cards at msrp in future, these scalpers will grab them all in no time and exploit us.
We are to blame ourselves not them as unless we take a stand to not to buy for such unreal prices these practices wont get curbed!

You are sad that you are making only 35% profit off someones desparation? wow that's low. long live scalpers!
I’m personally just allocating free funds for steam and playstation winter sale. lol. We’re happily giving away pooled cards at MRP and invites within our trusted friend circle. Expecting them not to sell it for profit. But not with strangers/unknowns. Thus, selling @30-40% above its MRP. So that it would become less profitable. But this is still a fair offer than what most individuals are offering(@100% or above).

Last edited:
People are ready to buy at any quoted price hence this practice is the new norm no matter even if nvidia or any aib is selling their cards at msrp in future, these scalpers will grab them all in no time and exploit us.
We are to blame ourselves not them as unless we take a stand to not to buy for such unreal prices these practices wont get curbed!
Its the mining farms that are making the situation worse, bulk purchase is the main issue. I think 70% of total cards belong to miners and 20% to institutes remaining 10% for gamers/PC builders so if the biggest buyer is willing to pay what ever price someone ask (scalpers) then no one in right frame of mind will think about gamers/normal people, no matter what we say money matters (paisa bolta hai)

I’m personally just allocating free funds for steam and playstation winter sale. lol. We’re happily giving away pooled cards at MRP and invites within our trusted friend circle. Expecting them not to sell it for profit. But not with strangers/unknowns. Thus, selling @30-40% above its MRP. So that it would become less profitable. But this is still a fair offer than what most individuals are offering(@100% or above).
unfortunately i believe techenclave is not a platform for business to make profits. Its a platform for fellow members to sell/buy their items...may be i'm wrong.

2060 12GB was launched a few hours ago on Vedant...53K...Within a Hour..Out of Stock..
Soon..MD Computers launched it at 57K...
Now Vedant Restocked...at 60K...
At this rate..these prices.........o_Oo_O

We do have a dedicated section for dealers/resellers:

As we are on the subject of GPU price, I have a 3080ti fe recently received, and I am seeing that a couple of other members are also selling these GPU's in the market place. Now they are mentioning it to have warranty which is correct, but that warranty is not transferable as per RPTECH that is also correct. I just don't want to make a sale thread just so that a mod deletes it. It is derogatory.
Can a someone kindly clarify.

I'm sure of both, ID and non-transferable warranty. How would you impliment it?
I think warranty transfer would be if you are asking for another bill in the buyer name.
For my RMA I gave them the bill with card and when they gave me the new card they forgot my bill. I asked them and they said only card would also suffice as they can check the serial number.

Last edited:
Crypto has been a get rich quick scheme for many because it is unregulated, most large economies are starting to bring in legislation.
This combined with the upcoming global financial market down turn should dampen the demand. You can see every billionaire, hedge fund slowly liquidating assets. Once the US FED starts raising prices we'll start seeing red.

IMO, We should start to see GPU prices back to MRP in mid/late 2022, assuming there is market crash.

Last edited:
Back