GPU Deals

The Asus card looks damaged physically. Look at all the dents.
I personally know this guy. The Asus card doesn't have dents. It's only the cover which is not peeled off yet. I bought that Inno3D RTX 3070 Ti for 28K 3 weeks ago and it is working fine.

Any RX 6700 XT cards (deals) that's not used for mining?
The deals exist because these cards are used for mining. There is no problem with mining cards if they are used properly. Just make sure to verify all details like serial number match with the invoice and demand a 20-30 minutes furmark stress test. Recently a few steal deal 3070 tis and 3080 tis available on Facebook were defected with fans making khatarrrrr noise. The buyers were told to proceed with the RMA. Even I got a heavily rusted and bad condition 3070 but since it was working so no refunds for me either. My inno 3d card was spotless though.

Last edited:
The deals exist because these cards are used for mining. There is no problem with mining cards if they are used properly. Just make sure to verify all details like serial number match with the invoice and demand a 20-30 minutes furmark stress test. Recently a few steal deal 3070 tis and 3080 tis was defected with fans making khatarrrrr noise. The buyers were told to proceed with the RMA. Even I got a heavily rusted and bad condition 3070 but since it was working so no refunds for me either. My inno 3d card was spotless though.
Well, you answered yourself. Every card that I have seen are either badly maintained or have been messed with by opening the cooler.

I don't have time to deal with broken cards or RMA process on used cards. I would rather buy brand new.

Well, you answered yourself. Every card that I have seen are either badly maintained or have been messed with by opening the cooler.

I don't have time to deal with broken cards or RMA process on used cards. I would rather buy brand new.
A lot of people are selling their cards here on the forum. I don't see any tampered or broken card here. You were also selling your card here. Just do all the basic checks and you would be fine. Buying a new 3000 series card these days is like paying 20k for a sticker seal.

Small time miners with only a few GPUs take care of their shit. It's the large scale mining groups/dealers who are generally careless and are only in it for profit. They don't care for the hardware much. In any case you're free to inspect the GPU before buying.

I would say in case of people who got bad fans with noise it's their own fault for not inspecting before paying.

some random dudes: gives me useless advice :clown:
Useless in your perspective.

Point is neither you have a way to identify if a card is used for mining (except mfg/import date after Aug 2022) nor the seller can provide you proof of that claim.
Any seller saying the card isn't used for mining cannot be proven by any means and should not be trusted blindly.
In any case if the card is used (be it for any purpose), buyer has to do their due diligence of verifying all functionality as per their satisfaction. So there's no point in asking for a "non-mining" card as anyone can claim that without proof.

Last edited:
@puns @Crazy_Eddy, did I break any rules? Why my post was deleted without any explanation.

@ everyone else, I didn't ask for any advice/opinion/whatever. If you can't post a deal, just don't quote my post.

AMD Rx6750xt at rs. 37000.

With AMD raise the game offer

Get it while it lasts

AMD Rx6800xt at 58900.

Get it while stocks last

Last edited:
AMD Rx6750xt at rs. 37000.

Get it while it lasts

AMD Rx6800xt at 58900.

Get it while stocks last
Considering you can get used 3070 @ around 27k and used 3080 @ around 37k with about 2 years warranty remaining..
That 6750xt still seems okish. But definitely not the 6800xt.

Intel ARC A750 priced similar to RX 6600 at Rs. 23,599/- as of today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230219-034409.png
    Screenshot_20230219-034409.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 127
Back