GPU Brands Tier list !!!

So, I was looking into the different brand card and their services in india. A lot of GPU brands have started doing unfair practices such as denying the warranty on very silly reasons. Even the brands like Asus has stopped giving shit about customer service. It would be nice to have a tier list based on their after sale service.
I want to have a collective feedback of every other individual to give insights of their own personal experience with whatever brand they had and share their experience here..

Things to mention --
Card Manufacturer:
Service location:
Your RMA experience:

Will create a proper thread based on the collective feedback. Will be happy if anyone in TE is willing to help create and make the thread more accurate

If u have an experience with them , u can share in the above mentioned format. With how things are going right now, gigabyte is actually doing fine than rest of the manufacturers in India
i did about 2-3 years ago, had to rma twice just to replace a fan and considering i had to ship each time, wasted 500rs + 5 weeks on that.
But thats not the issue, the 30 series cards with broken pcb are.

will edit later.

So, I was looking into the different brand card and their services in india. A lot of GPU brands have started doing unfair practices such as denying the warranty on very silly reasons. Even the brands like Asus has stopped giving shit about customer service. It would be nice to have a tier list based on their after sale service.
I want to have a collective feedback of every other individual to give insights of their own personal experience with whatever brand they had and share their experience here..

Things to mention --
Card Manufacturer:
Service location:
Your RMA experience:

Will create a proper thread based on the collective feedback. Will be happy if anyone in TE is willing to help create and make the thread more accurate
Card Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Service location: Nashik, Maharashtra

Your RMA experience: RMA experience with both the 3080 and the 3080ti at different times (Almost a year apart) was really good. Just had to tell nvidia international support via chat what the issue was, they gave me a RMA ticket number. Called up Rashi Nashik and shipped the card to them, mailed the invoice with the nvidia ticket number to them. Got the replacement cards within a week.

If u have an experience with them
This should suffice for gigabyte.

as a company they seems to be shit tier in every aspects, company with no ethics. Data breaches, installing black door, and whatnot is in their business agenda.
They only get popularity in recent past due to their rep in indiangaming redit.. who gave the users a feel as if he is personally there for users... and words of mouth followers.

This should suffice for gigabyte.

as a company they seems to be shit tier in every aspects, company with no ethics. Data breaches, installing black door, and whatnot is in their business agenda.
They only get popularity in recent past due to their rep in indiangaming redit.. who gave the users a feel as if he is personally there for users... and words of mouth followers.
I'm aware of it too but this thread is sole based on the individual experience of people here only. The next thread I'll make will consist every other card based on the feedback here and any other lingering issues with their quality eventually denying RMA (such as gigabyte)plz keep the thread clean so that people can follow the template ..

You can add Sapphire at the bottom of the list.
They offer 2 years of warranty in India where as it is 3 in Europe and that is not even the worst part, they start warranty from the date of manufacturing and not from date of purchase.
Today if you buy 6900xt but its date of manufacturing/import is 2021 then they'll deny warranty.
This was my experience in 2019, don't know if things have changed nowadays.

You can add Sapphire at the bottom of the list.
They offer 2 years of warranty in India where as it is 3 in Europe and that is not even the worst part, they start warranty from the date of manufacturing and not from date of purchase.
Today if you buy 6900xt but its date of manufacturing/import is 2021 then they'll deny warranty.
This was my experience in 2019, don't know if things have changed nowadays.
their new importers have confirmed and stated 3yr warr from purchase .
still have to see if they honor it.

Have Some RMA Experience so Listing it below:

Corsair:
PSU was replaced and I might have done it 7 to 8 times back, like 10 years ago! I got fedup with the psu die, they replace it with just launch psu model RM750 which was only available in usa and was send to me by usa team :p You can say I was the first owner of RM series in India as much as I know.

For Cabinet, My Glass panel was damage in transit for new purchase, it was replaced by corsair but it took like 8 months if I remember it right due to covid, they again broke my replacement in their warehouse itself so had to order again and all stuff.

LG:
Bad thing:

After sales service is good and bad at the same time. For my high end model in the price range, was offer the lowest model because they didn't had stock and they thought I am a Noob. had to fight for 3 months to get a refund.

Good Thing:
They replace panels at home and is not a problem normally. They took my unit for RMA when it was due to go out of warranty within 3 days or so. I Opted for refund at the end of process.

ViewSonic:

They replaced the monitor and its working fine. again this was in covid so the issue. also they provide the replacement at my place. I also found that the same people do the RMA for BenQ so the quality is same.

Logitech:
Got refund for my Logitech keyboard g502 as I was the switch used to break so offend. only issue I found is you need to have a physical visit to the RMA center.

Gigabyte:
They have good after sales service in mumbai for motherboard as I remember. but poor quality on bard. mosfet use to melt as F! Later on they gave me upgrade on model from usb 2 to usb 3 version. that's it.

LianLi:
First I got a replacement for a dead fan, later on I RMA my Galahad 360 AIO unit. was a smooth transition by Acro Engineering. No complaints. Ship the product and you are good!

AMD:
5900X was overheating and giving issues. Raised and RMA, shipped the product and received a replacement in a week or so. Smooth RMA experience.

Back