Got WA-PI call from IIM, what to do next ?

There are many poor deserving fellas out there who got all that talent for getting into iims but are very scarce in monetary resources.
If you are thinking to backoff (I think you should) and instead refer their names then all you get in return are pure good blessings and regards which 'll help you build another great career or business.

Looks like they will open an IIM anywhere these days. It's the first time I have heard of these names.
They are also opening in these states
1. Himachal Pradesh
2. Bihar
3. Punjab
4. Orissa
5. Maharashtra
6. Andhra Pradesh

And most of them are running out of rented buildings or buildings of other colleges. Also don't have proper faculties
The management is not concerned with all these things, Education has become a business and everyone wants to reap high profits with low investments.

The management is not concerned with all these things, Education has become a business and everyone wants to reap high profits with low investments.

Except for students. They are getting low profits (quite $#!t job market at the moment to be honest) for high investments (fees and other payments).

^ i also got mail to reg for written from IIM Kozhikode, but never heard to it so didn't replied :p

IIM Kozhikode (Kerala) Gallery:

http://collegedunia.com/university/25641-indian-institute-of-management-iim-kozhikode/gallery

I'm afraid seeing those pics will make you visit that place.

Vasco da Gama arrived at Kozhikode on 20 May 1498 (and obtained permission to carry out trade from Zamorins) and the new world history of India began from there.

Hope, with your kind of acumen, you can better what Vasco da Gama did :)

Last edited:
Back