Got WA-PI call from IIM, what to do next ?

IIM Kozhikode (Kerala) Gallery:

http://collegedunia.com/university/25641-indian-institute-of-management-iim-kozhikode/gallery

I'm afraid seeing those pics will make you visit that place.

Vasco da Gama arrived at Kozhikode on 20 May 1498 (and obtained permission to carry out trade from Zamorins) and the new world history of India began from there.

Hope, with your kind of acumen, you can better what Vasco da Gama did :)

The campus looks cool and fwict IIMK is easily the top school among those listed.

Update on behalf of OP.

"So after Obama came over and I hosted him for a dinner, he was so impressed with my house that he said his white house looks like a village shed in front of my house. Anyways he offered me any help he could to repay for such hospitality. Obama also offered me a chance to go to either Harvard or Stanford, which he could arrange alongwith scholarship, just by pulling a few strings, but I declined. Then he phoned Modi and Modi said that he would shift IIM Ahmedabad at Bhillai, and I will be appointed the Vice Chancellor as soon as I complete my MBA from there."

Well, respect for getting calls. but these are not the ones you should have aimed for. go MBA. P.S. TE is blocked on the campus internet.

actually i had done with my IBPS PO interview last week :D, and if i get call for good PSU banks, i will let go MBA and will join bank :D :D

still my focus is towards sarkari job :p, this is the sole reason i didn't took any interest in CAT Exam

Back