got more MONSTAHS. MUAHHAHAHAHA!!!

rPOk said:
lol....what's with you and fast fans man! help u get a better sleep at night?

congrats anyway.... :p
lol infact i have 5 fans in my system, one dead silent NMB 120x38 in front, chip cooler DFI stock fan, IceQ3 fan, and 2 fans from 2 PSUs. note that there is no proccy fan :p me running passive with the TRU120 hehehe

^^i have 2 80mm exhausts , 1 80mm ziptied to the gpu, one 92mm on the proccy, one in psu, and 1 120mm in front(removed the 5.25inch drive bay covers and placed fan there) :)

even i like to collect fans...though i am not a fan of noise :p

me got 1 scythe front intake..

one gt ziptied to my passive 76gs for the summers..

one yate loon as standard exhaust..

one antec tri-speed as top exhaust..

and the bundled fan on the tuniq which generally remains at the lowest possible speed :p. guess i can run it passive too.. never did that though

nd oh yeah.. i cant hear a thing on the inside :)

Ohh shit- i totally forgot about the silver (Al) Panny. :(
Else would have got it along with that 3rd NMB.
(The NMB is totally "cool"- turns ulta, clockwise:D.
and comes with some propietary server mobo fan connector that needs rewiring and is bright, translucent red.
got one, got Sunny's and made Sunny get the last one with the dealer for me
I have a gut feeling they will make excellent fans for a rad- especially when undervolted). :p

Biosbhai- post some pics of the silvy panny please. :)
(Do you accept chai-paani?? :rofl:)

heh i have biosbhai's fan :p he was actually supposed to get the WFB1212HHE..then he said quiet, then remembered he had this panny for sale

that dealer has some 6-7 more NMBs now :lol: bikey if u want more this is ur chance :p

I have a gut feeling they will make excellent fans for my rad.).

my rad huh...someone's been lying :|

SunnyBoi, do you have a secred desire to be famous or something , I mean, with all these fan fetishes :p

Biosboi is off today to book a Swift dZire LDi. will tell him about it when he's back. had no idea he had the same fan fetish :bleh:

I've always had this obsession of having the fans that move most air :D

All of it started when I heard about the Vantec tornado, saw one up close at Vignesh's rig...eazy one fine day says Tornados available at bbay for ~1K, said one fo rme..alas I couldn't get it :( but i've got a better one now :lol:

SunnyBoi said:
heh i have biosbhai's fan :p he was actually supposed to get the WFB1212HHE..then he said quiet, then remembered he had this panny for sale
that dealer has some 6-7 more NMBs now :lol: bikey if u want more this is ur chance :p
Send me pic of that Panny- time to patao biosbhai. :p
6-7 of the same?? :O
Damn- no moni- and that bugger doesn't even give a lil discount on buying more. :(
Know what- i found a way to attach 2-3 more of those in my case :|, 5-6 in one case.:rofl:
A new gen case can easily gobble up 4 of those or more. :p

Pics! :D

1042837qg3.jpg

Gannu your 40mm is DOA :(

First tried the TFB. put it in 3pin slot, heard loud PHAT. damn, scared mobo bust? Dont have a cpu fan, so no way to know if PC restarted or still going on...switche don monitor, XP was loading :p phew...so thought fan bust?

turns out the pin wiring on the 3pin was different :| lol. so snipped off the connector, tried it. WAAAAAAAIL, big smile on my face. fan is simmmmply awesome :D

next, the 60mm EHE. Same response, bloody brilliant fan :D

next the nidec. Damn quiet for being a 112CFM :O

next panaflo. SHIT quiet...too damn silent, as silent as my NMB 120x38 :D

You might have killed something on the mobo- the mobo fan headers don't handle much. (not safe to run fans rated more than 4W on them iirc.)

OMG- please let me have the Panny- it looks grey, is metal and 5-blade- perfect for my IFX-14. :cupidon:
Ye` merciful, benevolent, glorious biosbhai- please let me have it. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I have a gut feeling they will make excellent fans for a (my- edited out) rad- especially when undervolted.
SunnyBoi said:
my rad huh...someone's been lying :|
BIKeINSTEIN said:
OMG- please let me have the Panny- it looks grey, is metal and 5-blade- perfect for my IFX-14. :cupidon:
Ye` merciful, benevolent, glorious biosbhai- please let me have it. :p
Bunnysoi-
Friend's rad- Scythes for them 24x7.
undervolted NMB for testing and back to my rig. happy. :p
I keep putting my thoughts/wants/desires/plans/dreams into words often. :ashamed:
I have 10 things in my mind and the money to do none. :rofl:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
next panaflo. SHIT quiet...too damn silent, as silent as my NMB 120x38 :D

shit quiet? i thought there was the plop sound :rofl:

SunnyBoi said:
YouTube - Delta FFB0612EHE

60mm in action :p i love this fan :D

OMFG. It sounds like a banshee! :S

SunnyBoi said:
EDIT : Biosbhai you haver hit the lottery :D see these links, have got the same thing :p

FS: RARE! 120mm Aluminum Panaflo Fans - Apex Community Forums

and

read second post : Panaflo Model Numbers - WizD Forums

Guys asking for a xbox 360 in exchange for 3 of these?

LOL. Another guy is offering to sell his spleen lol..... :rofl:

@SunnyBoi, Thanks a million!!! :)

I needed a dead quiet medium CFM because my Freezer 7 pro aint as quiet as I thought it would be....

This will help to keep the temps which are at 47C idle now... The Zebby Lava cabby seems to be one of the contenders for the cabby having the worst airflow chars in the world.

Back