Got 20k at my disposal which ps3 games to get and frm where??

dinjo said:
RE5 would be waste of money

Yep better go for the Resistance series Fall of Man and Resistance 2 they have a far better rep and you get re playability and if you have a PSP then a chance for more fun if you buy the Resistance: Retribution Ed. on that as well as MULTIPLAYER FUN :eek:hyeah:

dinjo said:
RE5 would be waste of money
So, shall I not consider buying it? I just love the movie series! Resistance 2 the review dekha on "tech2" and they said that it wasn't much GR8. Guess I will stick to LBP:GOTY and GOWIII.:)

So far finalized these :- Call of duty:modern warfare 2,Battlefield: Bad Companyâ„¢ 2,Gran Turismo 5 Prologue,HAWX.

Red Dead Redemption looks like a game i will enjoy.So unless it gets horrible reviews, will get that as well.Also how's just cause2 ??

Am really interested in Resident Evil 5 and uncharted 2 .but the thing is i fear these games will be too tough for me.Always sucked at games like lara croft so don't know uncharted 2 will be my thing.Same with RE series.The big problem for me with RE series is i always tend to run outta bullets very early on.....Is there a cheat that allows unlimited ammo? Besides the targeting system sucks! So will it be wise for me to take the plunge and get these 2 games??

Have MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and really love it.Any racing games that offer similar/better experience??

Finally and most importantly i am having a really hard time finding games. have even checked out online sites like intencity.in The games i want are listed as outta stock!

Hey ppl :hap2: got GOW III and LBP:GOTY... awesome! even though Kratos is in HD and all...Little Big planet is the real winner...just so nice and fun to play...But as of now the minotaur death sequences take the cake for brutality!

Back