Google wave invite

@rishi

I didn't get the invitation yet. But I've already got an invitation from another friend. So you can give my invitation to someone else. :)

@All

I can't see the option to invite someone till now. If I find that, I'll certainly invite some of you. :)

Folks, i think the invitation is not instant. It takes some time before it reaches you.

I can invite 15 people at TE. If you need invitation, post here. Of course:

1- In your post use "@morgoth"

2- Senior members (reps, posts, joining date - in that order of importance) get priority

3- If you have already been invited but has yet to receive the invite, please don't ask for another one because sooner or later, you are going to get the invite. It has just been delayed.

4- Those who have posted in this thread earlier and have not received invite, can post again. Just use @morgoth in your post

Cheers!

^^ gannu, invite sent.

But according to Google:
invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick

Others, don't lose heart. You may get it, depending on how many senior members want the invite.
Also, I don't see Wave invites turning into something like Gmail invites. Unlike what happened with Gmail, Wave invites will be plenty in a few weeks time.

Cheers!

@morgoth

please invite me too :)

rocky.is.619 [at] gmail.com - if it takes only Gmail IDs..

rahul [at] tweaker.in - if it takes any ID..

hoping to get one..

thanks,

rahul

Rahul, freeradical... invites sent to both.

Again, Google seems to be adding the email ids to the list of invites. I am sure you will get the invite, but when, I don't know. :p

@ Ultimabasher, Ryunsouke: PM me your personal (or more authentic looking :p) email ids and I will invite you.

Back