Google sites down?

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Jan 23, 2006
^ The link you supplied is working for me. Gmail is working as well. I am using chrome.
But yesterday i wasnt able to access https://www.google.com/dashboard/ via Chrome. Mozilla came to my rescue.

Youtube has issues. It is opening fine.. but not showing/fetching the vids when clicked on them. Draws a complete blank. Chrome/Mozilla/Opera.. No success. This was happening yesterday as well.

I am using BSNL

prtk

Disciple
Feb 17, 2013
well sometimes its even a DNS issue. I suggest you add some public DNS into your internet configuration and try - should work.

agantuk

Skilled
Aug 1, 2009
Not sure if it was an ISP thing, but after a near 3 hour Google outage, I am able to access the services normally now. ISP folks where clueless as always.

@Spacescreamer, my friend mentioned the same thing about Chrome having some issues yesterday. I use Opera and switched to Chrome and IE today but that didn't work.

Google might be up to something silently, considering lot of folks have been facing the YouTube issues. At least that has been working smoothly so far for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
Same problem with Youtube here. No error message or anything like that; just that the page will be completely blank, without showing any videos. Refreshing the page a few times would sometimes load the page.
Using Chrome with BSNL.

Spacescreamer

ex-Mod
Jan 23, 2006
Well, youtube did started to work properly here with me.
Noida/BSNL/Chrome

Maybe some upgrades going on with nodal based progression?

Rahul++

SuperUser
Skilled
Aug 27, 2007
Pune
www.wrapcode.com
Same problem with Youtube here. No error message or anything like that; just that the page will be completely blank, without showing any videos. Refreshing the page a few times would sometimes load the page.
Using Chrome with BSNL.
Ooops, same thing is happening with me. I thought it is causing because of YouTube caching servers of my ISP (fivenet).

prime

Skilled
Nov 22, 2008
Everything mentioned above is working fine for me. I am using Airtel Broadband in Gurgaon.