Google nexus one exchange for Iphone3GS

dineshnadar

Disciple
Hey guys i have a google nexus one rite now and planing to exchange it for a brand new iphone 3GS 16gb ....

So should i go for the Iphone 3GS or is there any other phone i should give a try like HTC HD2 or should i go for the Iphone 3g ....How much differnce will that give me iphone 3g / iphone 3gs or suggest me something else

Thanks in advance

I would suggest you stay away from the HTC HD2 as it will not be able to run Windows Mobile 7, also we have Microsoft doing what Apple has done by removing multitasking and copy paste from Windows Mobile 7, so rather than going with someone who is copying featues rather go with the original one(Apple)

I think the iPhone would be a much better investment, and still commands a good after sale value
"Just my 2 cents"

tommy_vercetti said:
I would suggest you stay away from the HTC HD2 as it will not be able to run Windows Mobile 7, also we have Microsoft doing what Apple has done by removing multitasking and copy paste from Windows Mobile 7, so rather than going with someone who is copying featues rather go with the original one(Apple)

I think the iPhone would be a much better investment, and still commands a good after sale value

"Just my 2 cents"

No buddy,iPhone has no chance against hd2,it feels like a toy compared to hd2,try to find a shop where you can play with both of them and decide for yourself,btw what is wrong with n1?it blows away 3gs in every department,imho.As for winmo 7, dont worry,xda devs will certainly cook something for this monster,they seem to adore this phone.

I believe that the Nexus One is far better than the iPhone 3GS.
I guess you should stick to the N1 unless u have some serious issues with it. Trust me, if u trade the N1 for the iPhone, you are gonna regret your decision.

Dude get the iphone.. iPhone is a different experience than any of the phone out in the market.. nexus don't stant a chance infront of it though HD2 is better but the feel that iPhone gives worth much more than any phone.. just my 2 cents :)

Back