Google nexus one , 1 day used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good you edited your post.

Anyways i was going to point out its the same phone. Look at the box pics on both in your post and tis thread : http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/my-google-nexus-one-yuupieiee-157742.html

PS : Potential buyers, beware. This phone has taken a swim in water and apparently has some display problems. Seller has edited all his posts to remove the water damage from the link given by SumitB. More about the swimming details below, hope seller does not edit it out.

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/google-nexus-one-water-please-help-162103.html

PPS: This phone is close to 2 months and not 1 day used as the seller claims. Hope mods take note of this fraudulent claims.

Thanks for the heads-up sunny. We owe one to you :)

@dineshnadar : I am giving you one chance to explain yourself before I ban you permanently so choose your words wisely.

Everyone else "DON'T GET INTO THIS DEAL FOR THE TIME BEING".

the one which they Showed was mine and this one is my friends which i am selling off i can also post this on ebay and i have a good rating in ebay too ....the boxes are mine cause while coming from US he cnt bring it dats the only reason.....rest upto you i have 100 of different sites to sell my product off !! about the display .....i can post a video if any1 wants and even if you you @ mod clear this thing no1 else will buy now so better close it ....and if you not satisfied with my words than ban me ....!!!

"Would mainly prefer local MUMBAI buyers so that you can check the phone and buy it"

I have said this above So that you can check my phone and get it ....whatelse you guys want when you buying a phone for above 25K no1 will blindly check the box and the pics and will buy the phone thats why said mainly local mumbai buyer's

Then why don't you put up the pics of both the N1 phones (the one that fell into the water and the one in the sale thread) side-by-side so as to avoid the confusion?

Aha, I just noticed that the phone which fell into water started working again! Getting rid of it aye?

It was working 5n for after water damagae then suddenly started giving me ..display probs ...so hve sent it for service at a local shop ...and about the confusion i never thought thz would happn ...if the mods gone wait give me 2-3days time i can post both the nexus pic side by side

And not a single itrust rating yet. Good luck with your sale!

Mods better keep a check on this guy!

dineshnadar said:
the one which they Showed was mine and this one is my friends which i am selling off

Why did you say it was your brother's mobile in your 2nd post of this thread saying no, thats not the phone, its my brothers phone, then edit to remove the water damage from the other thread and then edit this thread saying yes, its the same phone?

Why did you claim it was your brother's phone first and then later claim its your friend's?

dineshnadar said:
It was working 5n for after water damagae then suddenly started giving me ..display probs ...so hve sent it for service at a local shop

This is in stark contrast than what you have said here :

http://www.techenclave.com/1438633-post12.html

plus why would you put your boxes with someone else's phone in the pics unless you plan to give them away in the sale (why would you?) and the phone looks quite customized for a 1-day use? And why is your friend selling it so quickly?

@ sunnyboy why dont you check the date of my posts the one which you pointed was written on 15th and i was trying hard to get back my phone normal but no so yesterday gave it 2 a local shop for repair ....give me 2-3days time as it comes i can post both the n1 side by side !!!

I dnt mind giving away my boxes ...cause mostly no1 buyes without the boxes thats why thought of giving away my boxes in the sale ....
And my friend got it specially 2 sell it here ....he got a at a very decent price at US and wanna sell it here @ india ....and wadso ever ....i have clearly written that i would prefer local pick up from mumbai wadelse you guys need ......z the buyer so dumb like you that juzz looking at the mobile he will pay ....itz normal that every1 they check the display,microphone , speakers and everything ...
I seriously donno you ppl created such a an big issue out of this ...now anyways no1 will be buying my mobile @ TE cause of this thing ....anways i dont even mind !!

Post pics of both the phones side by side. That would clear a lot of confusion. Potencial buyers it would be better if you were to "collect" the phone "in person" this ways both the buyer and the seller would be happy.

Everybody else stay away from the thread except for of-course (potential) buyers.

Actually you can prove it right now.. Since you have "your" box and "your friend's" phone. Just flip the box and also remove the battery from the phone and post a pic side by side. The back of the box as well as the area behind the battery of the phone have the serial number and IMEI stickers. So, if they are different, then these numbers should be different as well :p

Good catch shantanu. This rules out getting another phone and taking a pic just for the pic's sake. If you dont want the IMEI to be known to anyone for security purposes, you can PM Switch with the pic and he can let us know.

Anybody personally seeing the phone, verify that phone and box serial and IMEI numbers are different. If the serial number on box or phone is tampered, run away!

dats wad i said above that i would love to have a local buyer so any1 from mumbai would like 2 check my mobile let me know ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back