Google Nexus 7 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, 32GB) - Rs. 19999.0

15.6k is for wifi version. The same site has the 3G version for ~21.5k
gotta say that sucks then. its listed on juglee under the 3G wifi 32gb tags so i thought it would be the same model. talk about trying to dupe customers by misadvertisement. &^$*&#^$(^$
I guess price on fk for 13.5k is better then. so much for the happiness.
http://www.flipkart.com/nexus-7-tab... +7,c,,,,,,,&gclid=CILQg66K5rkCFSQ44god3X0AQA
The new Nexus 7 is expected to launch at a price of Rs. 18999 for the 16 GB and Rs. 20999 AND 23999 for the 32GB and LTE variants respectively
I wonder if its launching will lower the price of the 1st gen N7. If yes I can tell him to wait.
He wants a 3G model but its ~5k more expensive than wifi. thats the issue.

Last edited:
Make a good habit to read it atleast instead of increasing post count & looking like an idiot.
who's talking about post count here? perhaps you're the idiot thinking of me that way.
the item was listed under 3G 32GB tags on junglee fyi. check it out for yourself.

What is your problem, you still are not reading ........ I said LIKE ....... and you are the one who jumped to conclusion & considered yourself one when I didnt even point it out towards you, I was refering third party .... read again.

Bought a 32GB 4 months back for 18k :arghh: :banghead:
Now look at the price :(
Thats what you get for buying impulsively
so does this mean the new nexus 7 is going to be upon us soon?

Prices on Flipkart today

http://www.flipkart.com/tablets/nex...xclusive_PreciseInterest_newsfeed_pagepost_fb

1. 16 GB : Rs 9999
  2. 32 GB : Rs 13499
  3. 32 GB 3G : Rs 16999
Seller: WS Retail
88% positive feedback
Would you buy it if you have the money?
Seller's rating is disappointing.
And we all know how FK is nowadays. Heard someone here ranting on FK's return policy (i think).
BTW, 7C mean 7 Cellular=3G, no?
Many sites don't mention the "C" part for the 32GB wifi+3G in their reviews.
Cousin planning to buy the 7"C" so a bit confusion here and there.

Back